1/6th tusken raider

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

barryo

Dealer of Death
Reaction score
well i decided some time back to make a tusken raider. i finally wrapped it up or i think i have anyway.

i used the old hasbro one as a base and reworked/repainted a bunch of it to almost a whole new fig.

head = original hasbro head, dremmeled down and added thin strips of cloth material & painted with pastel chalk
muzzle piece = added thin leather strips on top of existing sculpt & weathered/repainted
boots = original hasbro boots, added thin strips of cloth material & painted with pastel chalk
body = replaced with a dragon "neo"
inner robe = original hasbro, tea treated
outer coat = made from scratch, weathered & tea treated
pouches= replaced with cloth versions & added waist pack......painted & weathered
gaffi stick & collar moisture collector = original hasbro & repainted

lastly..............water treated.
tusk1.jpg

tusk2.jpg

tusk3.jpg

tusk4.jpg

tusk5.jpg

let me know if you like it and any suggestions for improvement.

Actually I would have one small suggestion... the bendy hands look a little odd on him. Maybe they need some weathering, or possibly switch to non-bendy ones.

But the figure itself is just awesome looking, a project I've wanted to tackle but glad to see how great it can look.

thanks guys. yea the bendy hands look a bit small as well. i wanted them to be able to fit around the gaffi stick but just not quite big enough or the gaffi stick is a little large.

Back