1/6th Scale Sideshow Tauntaun

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. It does have some flaws, but I absolutely love mine.

I was finally able to get mine out of storage a few weeks ago and back on display.

20180628_101559.jpg

20180628_101649.jpg

Agreed about the neck seam, but I find the left side seems more obvious that the right side, when displayed.

Either way - love mine and very happy to have it.

I never noticed the lack of snow effect so it doesn’t bother me.

The neck seam I just remember people posing it more forward so it’s not as noticeable. No remedy for that I can remember.

OK buddy. Thanks a lot.

I think one freak actually sculpted over the seam and did a repaint. Obviously can't swap out the head anymore.

I don't think I'll be doing that, but thanks for the input anyway!!

I think, with all those cons you really don’t want to keep it... so please sell it to me [emoji6]

You can criticize and still love something.

Yeah that neck seam - you have to wonder why they went with a straight seam, and why it couldnt have had a thin/ragged rim of sculpted fur that overhung the join a bit to hide it.

One other con (also visible in the pic above) is the "blowing out birthday candles" look to the face/mouth sculpt on one of the heads...:lol

sideshow-sixth-scale-figure-related-product-tauntaun.jpg

2.jpg

1+ for that ugly seam.

I dunno reagarding the face. I actually like it a lot.

Agreed about the neck seam, but I find the left side seems more obvious that the right side, when displayed.

Either way - love mine and very happy to have it.

Hey! That's true!!! Thank you!!

Regards,
m.

I missed out on this taun taun, arc fives and arc echo and the dewback. If anyone wants to part with their Taun Taun (or any of the others mentioned!!!) please dont hesitate to contact me.

It is definitely the centerpiece of my collection. Love this thing. Catches my eye every time I walk by my display room. I hope to get the Dewback some day but funds keep holding me back.
0bfc9bba352fa27c09e801f9961e8787.jpg

Not a great picture but I thought I’d share anyway.

Finally got this beauty. It was costly, but it’s no doubt worth it.
Luke’s ‘flask’ was missing, but the seller is giving me a €50 refund because of that, so I guess that’s fair. I might repaint the black one to make it correct for Luke.

7f20b792ee99a51eb413665f003f028a.jpg

Back