1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any help on joint issues, I cannot get his knees to bend, how does this new prometheus body bend at the kness, I don't want to break them. Is there a trick?

Slide the pants past the knee so you can get a good grip on the knee joint and the leg and slowly work them back and forth to loosen them up. The knee is kind of soft and gummy feeling but just go slow and they will be fine.

you should just grow up waller & reject all things star wars..........just leave it in the past............go full on star trek........:lecture

I can't quit you, Star Wars. :monkey2

Slide the pants past the knee so you can get a good grip on the knee joint and the leg and slowly work them back and forth to loosen them up. The knee is kind of soft and gummy feeling but just go slow and they will be fine.

:horror

glennspics018-1.jpg

Made the modds(vest, ab armor) to the Fett and port it onto the Jack Sparrow slim tt.

IMAG0330.jpg

also received this in the mail.

IMAG0329.jpg

Looks nice on the TT Slim. My only concern would be his pants seem just a fraction too short and are revealing too much of the boots.

Awesome signed Boba photo. Nice little gift to give yourself, for sure (er, assuming it wasn't a present from someone else).

Looks nice on the TT Slim. My only concern would be his pants seem just a fraction too short and are revealing too much of the boots.

That's what the gaitors from the Medi or Marmit would be good for to hide. Overall the slim TT is a big improvement proportionally. Can't help the color still, obviously.

Back