1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually pre-ordered 2 bobas,so in case i futz something up,i got a spare,:yess:

At a certain point, you might as well. At this point, it's 25% of the MSRP just for a vest and cape.

I know it's pretty common knowledge here, but it's crazy how quickly it makes more sense to buy a second figure than to buy a few parts.

Does yours look even more green than other peoples? I really have no issues at all with the color of mine.

Yeah, not getting the whole "the colors are off thing" either. I'll admit, in some pics (SS's production pics even), they do look off but, in hand,under normal lighting conditions, he looks fine.

Natural light.

7badd3d0.jpg

They got Boba right on the lifesize bust. This looks like the same funky green they used on the PF.

I can't believe the vest goes for that just so people have insurance for snipping some clear plastic on the back lol

Either 14.99 or 19.99? Can't quite remember.

If you've already modded one to your liking and just have one sitting around, go for it. I have to think this will top out around $60 at the most, because at that points it's insane to pay that rather than buy the figure. So even after eBay/paypal fees, and what you paid to ship from TA, you'd probably get more than enough to make it worth your time.

Got my Fett in this afternoon. Wow, great job Sideshow, just great. With some very minor futzing this figure just looks great.

May switch to a TT Narrow or Thin to make the forearms a tad longer, but as it is with out any mods, this is great Boba to a casual or semi-neurotic Star Wars fan. Might pick up an extra Helmet, and Breast-plate to try my hand at a re-paint, but not really necessary IMHO.

For those who don't have this in hand prepare to be amazed when you do.:wave

Here are a few pics of Boba with MODed Wookie scalps, and now I'm done messing with this thing. I think

100_1716.jpg

100_1711.jpg

100_1710.jpg

100_1708.jpg

100_1715.jpg

Last edited:
Been patiently waiting, watching all of you guys.. just waiting for my figure to arrive..

and it did, last night, while i was out in line for TDKR..

So I wake up, I opened him up..

and his jetpack is missing a thruster..

alsdkfjksdlfjsldkjfsdf

My roar of anger was fairly audible..

I'm still thinking if I should dip the vest in hot water. Honestly I kind of hoping the helmet was somewhat wider. I do love the figure..but I don't know I think I am kind of like this guy sometimes always complaining....:lol

finally got my boba. i love it. spent a bit of time futzing him, but have not done any mods yet, at this point im not even sure if i will because i'm happy with the pose and look. i suppose i will at least do some vest mods. anyway awesome figure! (btw, this is my first 1/6 figure that isnt a hot toys predator, haha):yess:

finally got my boba. i love it. spent a bit of time futzing him, but have not done any mods yet, at this point im not even sure if i will because i'm happy with the pose and look. i suppose i will at least do some vest mods. anyway awesome figure! (btw, this is my first 1/6 figure that isnt a hot toys predator, haha):yess:

Who's jango is next to him then :monkey3

I'm very happy with this figure. He probably beats Darth Vader as my favorite from the Star Wars line so far. I just did the shrinky dink method on the vest and I think I'm satisfied with how he looks.

I cracked a beer, stripped the figure down, and re-futzed him from the jump-suit up. Did the chest plastic removal/trim job, what a difference. This is my favorite figure this year hands-down. Sat there with another beer and just stared at Fett in all his glory on the light up base, all kitted up, in dim light. Just a thing of beauty SS!

Back