1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not getting the whole "the colors are off thing" either. I'll admit, in some pics (SS's production pics even), they do look off but, in hand,under normal lighting conditions, he looks fine.

No doubt! What a cool ass figure.

563427_4368635943109_1442426991_n.jpg

Boba_Fett_458b5e83405e8.jpg

I won't say it's perfect but I have no idea just how washed out the colors were or were not in ESB... It's not something I could ever see minding, TBH.

Do any of you have trouble getting Boba to stand freely with out a base?
I can't seem to get him to stand due to the weight of the jet pack.
I have to pose him with his legs separated to even out the weight.
I've seen a few pics here with him standing straight up and I'm thinking there's got to be a trick.
LOL

Have you got him stood like a plank? sometimes with figures with backpacks etc you gotta look at how a person would stand, they'd lean forward slightly to offset the weight. That can help with figures too. In the pics in the modifications thread I have him leaning forward a bit to look realistic.

edit:
DSCF2818-1.jpg

at the ankles

He's on a TT slim though so it may be different for SSC bodies

I have had this figure now for a week, just finally going to get him open tonight, i love the paints used on this guy and paint accuracy, sort of reminds me of my Koto ESB Cloud City Boba statue(which i love), i like the lighter green areas of the armor because it reminds me of how he looked on screen in most scenes from what i remember.

Never understand how you can wait so long.

Busy plus lack of sleep and needed to make room for him but, tonight i got Boba plus some MOTUC and Dr.Who figures to rip open as well.

I'll end up modding the vest over the weekend.

Yeah, not getting the whole "the colors are off thing" either. I'll admit, in some pics (SS's production pics even), they do look off but, in hand,under normal lighting conditions, he looks fine.

These two shots were taken in the exact same spot, same exact lighting source, I sinply flipped the backdrop around. Even that affects the colors noticeably in photos. The bottom photo is closest towhat mine looks like n hand color wise:

IMG_0839.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Hopefully mine :wink1:

I love SSC I get excited then sad....then excited again and spend all my money :nana:

Yeah, you're definitely getting yours first I'm sure, SSC said today that mine wouldn't ship until Monday, so I'm looking at Thursday before it arrives. :dunno Don't mind waiting tho', the Ex base has really grown on me.

yeah yeah guys,keep complaining,i probably have to wait another 2 month in good old germany

:rotfl

Actually feel bad for you. Sometimes I get anxious at a 4 day wait, I'd probably go nuts if I was somewhere it took weeks to receieve my crap.

Back