1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

If you change his body what do you do about the two screws that secure the rear armour? Are they necessary?

The screws aren't necessary. The weight of the jet pack holds the back armor plate down. I did however heat up the neck armor to come down a little more. I also used some extended pegs so I didn't' lose that 1/4" the SS pro has over the slim. Really simple and effective mods. :wave

i was bored today & decided to shoot the fetts.

ssc.........medicom........marmit
3bfs1.jpg

3bfs2.jpg

3bfs3.jpg

Ok. Obviously Sideshow on the left. Are the other two both Medicom?

I just have the Sideshow and the Hasbro, but I keep the Hasbro one close at hand because he DOES talk!

EDIT: Oh! Just noticed that you said the third one is Marmit. Not sure that what is, but Sideshow looks the best!

I just changed to a slim true type w/leg extenders like Shortie. Body proportions are much better. Will take pictures tomorrow. Oh and no, the screws are not needed to hold the back armor. :wink1:

When I finally get my Boba that is the only mod that I was thinking of doing. The gear just looks like it fits so much better. Did you run into any major issues when switching things over?

The only thing I noticed was that the neck armor would lift up higher than on the pro. Could have just been mine. :dunno

The crotch armor does have to be unglued from one side and be very careful when handling it. Feels like it'll break if you bend it back too much.

Again, if you don't want to lose any height, find some extended HT ankle pegs. The gloves attach to the HT wrist pegs just fine. That's pretty much it.

That does look terrific. Like to see more angles.

Sure. :wave

So glad there's a separate Boba Fett Customizations/Modifications thread to discuss mods on this fig...:dunno

Seems like "SSC Boba Fett" and "modification" go hand-in-hand a little too snugly!

What are these leg extenders you guys speak of? Are they available to purchase, or do they have to be custom made?

I didn't use those (male) extenders. I used the ones that actually come attached to the body like the ones that came with Barney Ross (female). They give the same height as the ones in your picture.

Back