1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried tightenin the screws on my Clome Wars Obi-wan and nothing happens, arms were still incredibly loose. I just ended up buying a new body (Gree) and now how can actually strike a pose

I believe it was easiest on the first Stormtrooper because there were no fasteners. Later Sandtroopers or Han/Luke may have had it, but I know the first didn't because people were annoyed by how the chest armor didn't fit well.

Will SS figures be sent out from the US or HK/China? Is it the same like with Hot Toys where they are usually released in HK one/two months before the rest of the world?

Will SS figures be sent out from the US or HK/China? Is it the same like with Hot Toys where they are usually released in HK one/two months before the rest of the world?

No. Usually the release date on their site is when they start to ship the items out.

The exclusive is long gone. Most people on the waitlist have already been de-listed by Sideshow, so anyone still left on hopefully has a good chance of getting converted.

star-wars-sideshow-boba-fett-12-inch-figure.jpg

Back