1/6th Scale Sideshow Boba Fett Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thinking this will be my last 1/6 piece, done with clones, I love them just too many.

Unless more sith come out ;) love me some sith

So i'm reading in a GIJOE thread that a person here is having problems with his new figure standing up on it's own cause of loose joints.(knees and ankles problems) Color me officially worried. SS STILL has not taken care of this? Seriously? If this new fett has loose joints for 175$ (HT prices) they can keep it as i'm totally happy with the ROTJ Medicom Fett.

So is this still a problem? I have not gotten a figure since Vader, but it was really disheartening hearing this. I guess i just don't completely trust SS when it comes to 1/6.

This can't happen on BOBA! Especially AT 175$

I'd say for the most part joints are tight on figures. Sure a loose joint will slip through here and there. No different than the dreaded Loose Hot Toys Knee.

He addressed it as a constant problem that SS has with the Prometheus.(and that they need to address it) Never experienced it with HT. I thought the days of Frodo and Sam and General Kenobi were over.:dunno

Still worried as this figure looks tops to me.

It isn't a constant problem because SS has been using knees with a ratchet system that is stiff. RnR is the first 1/6 not to have the ratchet knees in a long time and he stands just fine.

I'd cancel SS Boba cause I you are just going to nitpick it to death. . .

It isn't a constant problem because SS has been using knees with a ratchet system that is stiff. RnR is the first 1/6 not to have the ratchet knees in a long time and he stands just fine.

I'd cancel SS Boba cause I you are just going to nitpick it to death. . .

That's a sweeping generalization. Cause i'm worried that SS is still putting out loose body's after years of having the problem, on a 175$ figure that i'm nitpicking? You sound like SS damage control.

So RnR is the first figure after the ratchet knees and there's already a report of Loose joints and not being able to stand from a member? Sounds like a constant problem with the Prometheus still to me. (and with SS's track record in 1/6 it seems being worried is warranted, hopefully it's an isolated case as i do not follow those figs)

I want this figure to be awesome...And for 175$ (HT prices) It should be! (i should not have to worry about loose joints) I hope my worries are all for nothing i really do, it's just with SSC.............................

I also have a real problem with loose twist joints in the ankles and knees on mine, he can barely stand on his own. I'm going to wrap them in some Teflon tape to fix it, but this is a constant problem with the Prometheus that Sideshow needs to address.

Last edited:
So one person and the sky is falling.

OK.

No, like i said i hope it's isolated. It will be falling if it's on Boba, a way more popular line.(with a lot more fetts in hand than RnR's)

(worried and the sky is falling are two different things)

Last edited:
If the AC were to come on this stormy would be in trouble.
IMG_1685.jpg

Back