1/6th scale Lab Equipment

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Mirakle32

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

I am working on a project that requires 1/6 scale props and furniture for a mad scientist's laboratory. Which model kits, feature Strickfadden-esque machinery that would be in scale to 12" figures? I am also looking for 1/6th scale test tubes, bottles, jars, tables bookshelves, and anything that might be found in a Victorian doctor's lab. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

I put together a candle and candle stick holder for a Dio I am working on which could fit in well in a mad scientist's lab. The candle stick holder is just a knob from a drawer and the candle is a balsa wood dowel. The wax and flame are made of sculpy and the wick is a piece of wire. Really easy to put together.

Hello,

I am working on a project that requires 1/6 scale props and furniture for a mad scientist's laboratory. Which model kits, feature Strickfadden-esque machinery that would be in scale to 12" figures? I am also looking for 1/6th scale test tubes, bottles, jars, tables bookshelves, and anything that might be found in a Victorian doctor's lab. Any suggestions will be highly appreciated!

Here ya go bud, try this link: https://www.spminiatures.com/chemistry.htm

Can't get anymore realistic than some of these items. Little pricey, but they look real.

Just look at the sizes listed and scales before you purchase anything to be sure it's going to look ok.

Al :)

MySpace
Kitbuilders Magazine

Last edited:
www.monstersinmotion has some amazing lab equipment/diorama stuff in 1/6th.very creepy and high quality resin. spent a ton of money on it for the herbert west figure that never came out..lol

Thanks. I saw the MiM site, but it all seems really expensive for unpainted/unassembled models. I'm still considering them.

Any sites for actual 1/6th scale furniture like tables, bookcases?

they are pricey,but they do look nice when painted and the scale is perfect.im stay super fly pissed that herbert west never came out:mad: such big plans..ugh

If you want someone to occupy your lab, and like Peter Cushing or the old Hammer films, check out DistinctiveDummies.com. They've just released a certain monster-making Baron. There are also plans for a Colin Clive Henry Frankenstein later this year.

Back