1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It works Well for a Speeder Bike. I did have a custom base/top made but that solution by deathsheadll Looks good aswell.
88adf61763fb2fabe062a84c4530393b.jpg
138e8a69c10c4abbfb9702eb4faed75b.jpg

News flash - IKEA Detolf issue solved in Sweden.:lol

Here's mine from the 1st run. I put it on a different base.

Please pardon the crap iPad photos

IMG_0841.jpg

IMG_0842.jpg

IMG_0845.JPG

IMG_0846.JPG

I definitely love the battle axe. I've been tempted to paint oily grease & blood spatter on the blade.

I was wondering what was going on with this. Thought maybe my payment setup was busted since nothing shipped

In my experience most of the time it's a simultaneous exchange of funds and tracking...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Just looked at my orders and got my tracking info. They didn't send me an email though. Weird.

Had a little faith in SS after 4lom was better than I expected, but IG88 took care of all that. Right arm cannot hold a pose, neither hand can hold a weapon, head is unpainted, grenades all have the magnets falling out, e-11 blaster is crooked & looks like it was reglued, whole figure looks like it was repackaged. Gonna return this guy & cancel rest of bounty hunters as well. Will wait for HT versions even if it's 5-10 years down the road. Feels like a cheap shampoo bottle figure.

Had a little faith in SS after 4lom was better than I expected, but IG88 took care of all that. Right arm cannot hold a pose, neither hand can hold a weapon, head is unpainted, grenades all have the magnets falling out, e-11 blaster is crooked & looks like it was reglued, whole figure looks like it was repackaged. Gonna return this guy & cancel rest of bounty hunters as well. Will wait for HT versions even if it's 5-10 years down the road. Feels like a cheap shampoo bottle figure.

Well now I'm scared to open mine tomorrow. The only other Sideshow figure I own is the AT-AT driver and his hand can't hold onto the gun either.

Well now I'm scared to open mine tomorrow. The last Sideshow figure I got was the AT-AT driver and his hand couldn't hold onto the gun either.

Maybe mine was a repack, but I was disappointed considering this is a 2.0. The difference between HT quality & SS quality is wide though the prices are pretty much the same. Does anybody know if you return an item on SS, do they keep the NRD if you preordered? Their website states something as much, but that would be incredibly dumb to penalize someone for preordering.

Maybe mine was a repack, but I was disappointed considering this is a 2.0. The difference between HT quality & SS quality is wide though the prices are pretty much the same. Does anybody know if you return an item on SS, do they keep the NRD if you preordered? Their website states something as much, but that would be incredibly dumb to penalize someone for preordering.
Did you own the original IG88 from SSC? There's a peg on one arm and hole on another that allow IG to hold his weapons.

Did you own the original IG88 from SSC? There's a peg on one arm and hole on another that allow IG to hold his weapons.

I didn't know that. It would've helped if it came with instructions I guess lol

Back