1/6th Scale IG-88 Figure LINK IN 1ST POST!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think they're rewarding those that want to jump right on a pre-order. Probably seeing a dip in those since there's an NRD on everything now and people often wait for the $20 coupon. These perks seem tone for a limited time only judging by a couple of the others they've done with this with.

296e1e70405affc04968ccfc5af923d9.jpg

yes it looks good but is it that much of an improvement over the original to get another version of it ?

This one is more a straight reissue. Paint will likely be subtly different and the little round things on his back are different, but it's all the same, unlike say Bossk.

that`s good then as I got the first release of all the figures. I might get a bossk sculpt if I see one parted out just to save money on buying another release of this figure

that`s good then as I got the first release of all the figures. I might get a bossk sculpt if I see one parted out just to save money on buying another release of this figure

I'm not sure many of these reissues will hit Toy Anxiety etc. Many seem to be SSC exclusives - not sure on this one, but I was surprised to see they made the SSC Jawa a SSC EX so no part-out from TA.

Looks like the color is different on this one from the earlier one, so might not match. :dunno

The Bossk reissue is a SSC exclsuive, so won't be availble parted out at places like Toy Anxiety (the reason they didn't get the SSC Jawa for part-out.)

You do realize the new Bossk has a very different color, right?

Back