1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What dogs me with Dooku is they said in an ask sideshow that all they needed was a taller body. Jeez the freaks could make one in about 5 minutes. Come on Ssc

And if the articulation is the issue with gg Ild accept a less possible
One if it looks good enough and is priced accordingly.

For me it's not so much that it was possibly a new picture, but that Sideshow is still actively promoting Grievous. Which means that yes, he may be happening after all!

Sideshow is not currently promoting Grievous, but I have NO DOUBT that he is still in the works. There were still developing new parts for him after I painted the piece that was at SDCC. He's coming, and he should be pretty badass. I'll be curious to see the new paint quality though. That's a trick to get Grievous to look right. I know the factory has had lots of trouble with it.

"I know the factory has had lots of trouble with it. "
i am sure they have,they had trouble getting bobas helmet right....and failed

I thought that was what I was agreeing on. :wink1:

In my opinion, Grievous, along with Darth Maul, were good character designs that were misused.

Writing & directing are a whole other discussion full of bantha poodoo...

Maul should have become Grievous.

Idc how the story should been this dude did this:
Aayla_and_Ki-Adi_vs_Grievous_zpsccac140e.jpg

And oh how I wish this was incorporated so he could spin. :D But ik due to design he won't... :(

Last edited:
He sounded cool, looked cool, and was cool in the original CW series. Nothing against Matthew Wood but he's no John DiMaggio. This figure could be really cool. But where is Dooku?

So if they do release a Dooku, how many of you Asajj owners going to pose them together like this. lol
count-dooku-asajj-ventress-statue-2.jpg

He sounded cool, looked cool, and was cool in the original CW series. Nothing against Matthew Wood but he's no John DiMaggio. This figure could be really cool. But where is Dooku?

I never did like Grievous' character. I thought the vocalization was pathetic.

But he does look badass so the fail in the execution of the character gets a pass.

Imagine if they announce dooku and GG at the same time.. :lol

Dooku_Vs_Grievous_by_krakenwarrior.gif

:rock

My head would -literally- EXPLODE from the overload of joy!!!

I feel like I have been waiting for these characters forever, love Christopher Lee, love the direction these characters have gone in the CW cartoon, Grievous proto looked AWESOME. Get it done, SSC!

Back