1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Sideshow can do the stuff like Droids, the only issue is that it takes them a long time. Their development is much slower, and the complex stuff like that usually gets delayed.

I guess I'll have to start selling stuff now... all these announcements are killer, but my wallet will be hurting quite a lot.

Me too. I am pretty sure a SSC Q&A stated that pretty clearly a few months ago. For both Grievous and Boba Fett. :lecture

I figured Boba was a lock, but I had no idea that the Grievous rumblings were true.

Very happy to get TWO great villains together!

And more curious about the General actually. With the crazy stuff that IG can do, I expect Grievous to be wildly articulate with those four arms.

Two dozen different Battle Droid variants.:D

ANd the exclusive throne.....

HPIM0751.JPG

Very excited that Grievous is coming, one of my favorite character designs in Star Wars, he'll make for an awesome figure.

Can you imagine an HT Chewbacca done like the POTC figures?

1948d1256949157-hot-toys-mms-planet-apes-soldier-captain-general-last.jpg

I'm glad for those excited for Grevious (I will probably pass since I have the PF and that is enough for a character I'm luke warm about) but a 1:6 Chewbacca.....

attachment.php

Oh hell, I might as well just say it. It's been confirmed he's going to be at SDCC.

I also painted Grievous. Hope you all like him when you see him.

Back