1/6th Scale General Grievous Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As much as I think this will be totally cool, I'm limiting myself to just figures from the OT. There's too much goodness just in those.

Hell, dude... the keeper of all secrets!

Great news, but I expected at this point he'd be at SDCC, that's what the blurb said. Glad you painted it though.

They better make you paint every frickin' figure that goes out! Yes, I mean the production ones.

This means it's going to look fantastic!

The ops manager at Sideshow was particularly excited about this project, so I made sure to do an extra fine job on it for him and you guys (and me of course; I want one too).

They better make you paint every frickin' figure that goes out! Yes, I mean the production ones.

:cuckoo:Shoot me now.

:drool

Man, you've painted a BUNCH of amazing stuff this year huh? :panic:

And I look forward to painting a BUNCH more. There's still lots of untapped awesomeness out there. There's a large 1/6 not-character in the works that I hope I get to paint.

Crossing fingers for a video preview today though i have the feeling our first look at the general will be during preview night tomorrow.

If GG blows me away... I may have to start buying battle droids.

...as corny as they are, I still liked them! :rock

Since I was meh on Battle Droids, but instantly bought the set offered earlier there is no way I'd miss out on Grievous.

I'm guessing this Comic-Con will see the 2 highest priced figures from HT and Sideshow ever; Jake Sully and Grievous will leave wallets ruined :lol

Back