1/6th Scale Dewback

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol Dude, I dropped that f'n droid part this morning when I was adjusting my display... took me ten minutes to find. And what's up with all that beer in your fridge? Did you have friends stay the weekend?

We had a 40th birthday party for my wife yesterday. We had about 20 people over. Still a lot of beer left, but that's better than running out. It won't go to waste, though. :lecture

Think I might have found some space for this giant lizard. Means moving the ht iron men to the basement earlier than planned. Wife told me to order it since we just outfitted the nursery in all things Peter Rabbit. :yess:

Think I'm going to name mine Daisy. :FREAK:

There's only one Daisy. :lecture

catherine-bach-the-dukes-of-hazzard.jpg

Three words: BIG ASS BOX.... You'll be really happy with it, Eric. It just SCREAMS classic Star Wars. :yess:

Good thing the wife is home to sign for it. Since she's only 5 months pregnant maybe she can bring it upstairs as well. :monkey3

Looking forward to setting him up...already have the orange sandtrooper so I didn't feel the need to get another trooper. I think it'll look nice, just the 2 of them. :inlove

if you don't own the dewback you have failed as a true star wars fan........:lecture

:chase

Good thing the wife is home to sign for it. Since she's only 5 months pregnant maybe she can bring it upstairs as well. :monkey3

Looking forward to setting him up...already have the orange sandtrooper so I didn't feel the need to get another trooper. I think it'll look nice, just the 2 of them. :inlove

:lol Did you get your quantum notice yet? It's 33 pounds!! :panic:

Can someone help her get it up stairs?

I'm feeling left out. :(

I'm feeling left out by not owning an eFX McQuarrie Vader helmet. :(

Back