1/6th Caesar WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AndyHibbsCustoms

Super Freak
Reaction score
e6upy5ag.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The proportions are off and the expression isn't great.
Sorry man, considering the one I saw from Onescustoms, this one just doesn't stand up.

Sorry man, considering the one I saw from Onescustoms, this one just doesn't stand up.

Wow, really?

I rly like it man, creating a non human figure and using fur is rough, you did a great job IMO, onescustoms was amazing no doubt but this is also really good, keep it up!

Incredible job! Likeness looks spot on, just not sure about the expression of the eyes. Right now, I prefer your sculpt over Ones. Great job man, I'd love to own a 1/6 Caesar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seriously? There is a certain social etiquette most people understand when it comes to people showing off custom work that is not being solicited for sale. Even when for sale, it is better to vote with your wallet than hurt someone's feelings needlessly.

Research has shown we like things me make ourselves even if they are objectively worse than someone else's similar work. I'm not saying that to judge this piece, but to remind you that anyone showing off custom work here has some emotional investment in it.

I like the Caesar by the way, although I was expecting Julius.

Last edited:
Probably shouldn't admit this, but I came into the thread thinking this was a 1:6 WIP of Caesar (Roman dictator)... :(

Well said, Star Puffs.

Golden rule dude, way to sound like a ****.

Anyway, great custom, coming along nicely. I think the sculpt especially is lovely.

I thought this was an interested thread at first. :gah: I'm on such a Caesar/POTLA high right now. Would love a Caesar figure.

Great work Andy! :clap:

Many thanks for everyone's feedback ! The sculpt is by me and I will be adding glass eyes to him as soon as they arrive. His feet and hands are in the process of being improved and will be painted also once finished, I will be making him his spear and a base also.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back