1/6 Wrasslin' Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 WWF Wrasslin' customs

Dude! I I know this was a labor of love for years... And it does not disappoint! The best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be!

When I was a kid I was a religious wrestling fan and that's an awesome Hitman. Although I don't watch wrestling anymore, I would love a HBK fig back from the mid '90s.

That's a really nice one,well done!Was this a private commission or did he make more headsculpts?
Im a Shawn Michaels fan and would love a figure but i know a private commission is costly,last time i checked 600-700$ for a headsculpt:(

Luckily it wasn't private commission, Arsyn made the sculpt available to everyone. So you can pm him if you're interested.

Jakks actually did a 12 inch HBK and the sculpt looked great, I hope to get my hands on it one day :pray:

Best Hitman I've seen to date!! :clap

Thanks bro, really all the work by the great talent on this board.

Looking good.

Where is the Hulkster?

Thanks for all your help on this EF, I have the jacket decal on him too.

Ski's painting up the body and then hulkamania will be running wild in this thread. I have the nwo decal you made for me all ready to go and painted the tights already with the stencils you did. Can't wait :rock

Great custom Hitman, would love to see some other classic wrestler customs. Are you still planning on doing a Rick Flair?

Ric Flair would be awesome. Roddy Piper as well.

What body did you use for Bret?

Thanks guys! Once I finish Bret, it's on the the Nature Boy. The robe needs some work (plan to add rhinestones/crystals) and get the sculpt made.

Another great artist is helping me with Piper hopefully soon :rock

I used the Kaustic Plastik body for Bret.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I have been wanting to see a WWF custom 1/6 for a long time man. That is awesome! The Hitman is my second favourite wrestler ever, behind Shawn Michaels. Boy, a 1/6 HBK would be awesome by the way.
As far as your Bret custom goes, i think it captures his 1997 run perfectly and really reminds me of him going into Survivor Series 1997. Can you post more photo's? Maybe from behind and close up to the face? Thanks.
You should feel so proud to own that. I am so jealous.
Thanks for posting. :clap:

Bret's matches with HBK are still awesome to watch. I was thinking your name was a tribute to the showstoppa!

The 97 run was the look I was going for, all the sculpt reference material I sent to Arsyn was from the Wrestling Shadows documentary (Ramon really captured all the emotion from those images, unbelievable job).

I'll try to take more pics this weekend of the face. Thanks mate!

i would definitely be interested in a bald bret head...also....does rocco still make the wrestling boots??...i'm sure i could get everything else...but one question...where did you get the tights from??...this is definitely and awesome Brett...:)

I think Arsyn was thinking of doing a bald/real hair Bret at some point.

The boots were commissioned by me, but I have a few casts if you're interested in doing a Bret, let me know.

The tights were from ralph's figure clothing. Really great guy to deal with. He's made me numerous tights as I messed up on this figure so many times.

Looks sick!!!! Arsyn freaking rules!!!!

Arsyn's talented and just a really nice guy all around:clap

Wow that's fricking awesome :rock

Love to see more pics

I already messed up the flames on the tights after I took the pics :slap so I have to do another outfit, but I think I finally got the technique down so I'll post new pics of him in a couple weeks!

:lol i saw Wrasslin and pictured a south park dude screaming it.

:rotfl

Ooh! I didn't know you had applied the transfers yet bro! PM me some more photos!

Thanks again for doing this for me Chris! The chest and thigh hearts went on perfectly, I got greedy and tried to adjust the side flames and ruined it. :slap I'll have to order some more from you as I totally screwed up the other ones too.

Any chance you can apply them for me, I don't trust myself :rotfl

Dude! I I know this was a labor of love for years... And it does not disappoint! The best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be!

Oh yeah, it was a lot of work. Really a testament to the generosity of people on this board (including you!) who gave me advice on how to make this happen or stepped in and actually painted or sculpted stuff for me. Really surprised how many WWF and Bret Hart fans there are on this board as freaks were really willing to help because they were all fans of Bret or of HBK and his matches with Bret. :hi5:

When I was a kid I was a religious wrestling fan and that's an awesome Hitman. Although I don't watch wrestling anymore, I would love a HBK fig back from the mid '90s.

Thanks bro! I stopped watching after Bret retired pretty much, but the times I tune in were to watch HBK as his matches were so incredible still. My favorite match is the iron man match with the Hitman, such an amazing match.

Amazing, love this. Thought about maybe trying to do a Great Muta, or Flair. Would really love a Bruiser Brody aswell.

Cheers.

I'd love a Great Muta figure, loved his matches with the Stinger. I never got a chance to watch Bruiser Brody but he had a really interesting look. I bet he would have given the Hulkster a run for his money if he went to the WWF before his unfortunate passing.

i have started working on some. i have pretty much finished a sting, triple h, and hogan. im currently working on an austin, rock, and a current great muta.

Please post pics! I have an Austin and Hogan in the works as well. Here's my Sting and Rock (painted by Cheungkinman, decals by Evilface):

Wow. That's an amazing custom all around. The details on the boot and tights really make it stand apart. The Hitman was always one of my favorites, and I would be proud to own something like that. Do you have decals applied to the back of the jacket? That's probably my favorite look of Hitman (when he was a solo wrestler, but before he got the funky jacket with tassles). Agree that an Anvil and Owen would be nice complements. In an ideal world, I would have those figures, plus the British Bulldogs, Macho Man (mid-80s look), Flair, and Vader.

Wow. That's an amazing custom all around. The details on the boot and tights really make it stand apart. The Hitman was always one of my favorites, and I would be proud to own something like that. Do you have decals applied to the back of the jacket? That's probably my favorite look of Hitman (when he was a solo wrestler, but before he got the funky jacket with tassles). Agree that an Anvil and Owen would be nice complements. In an ideal world, I would have those figures, plus the British Bulldogs, Macho Man (mid-80s look), Flair, and Vader.

Thanks buddy. I want to take better pics as Silentsurfer's paint on the boots and head are pretty amazing.

Evilface actually made the jacket logo for me based on the 97 hart foundation jacket, when I fix everything I messed up I'll post pics.

:rotfl I love the standard leather jacket from 97, not a fan of the tassles jacket either.

I agree with your ideal world as I'm a big fan of all those guys (an even more ideal world would be Trevor Grove deciding to sculpt all those guys!) :hi5:I'm hoping to get Flair started in January. I was considering bashing a 12 inch Randy Savage I found on ebay, but the Macho King deserves a better sculpt :lol

I'm not a wrasslin' fan per say, but damn is that impressive! Easily the best 1/6 wrassler I've ever seen. Congrats on finishing a grail buddy, phenomenal work! :bow

Ah, yeah. I forgot he went back to that jacket when the new Hart Foundation formed. You need a wheelchair for him to sit in :D

I'm not a wrasslin' fan per say, but damn is that impressive! Easily the best 1/6 wrassler I've ever seen. Congrats on finishing a grail buddy, phenomenal work! :bow

Thanks Marf, that means a lot coming from you with all the amazing figures you've come up with :hi5:

Ah, yeah. I forgot he went back to that jacket when the new Hart Foundation formed. You need a wheelchair for him to sit in :D

:rotfl if they only made 1/6 wheelchairs I would all over it.

Hitman looks awesome. He was always one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.

Hitman looks awesome. He was always one of my favorite wrestlers growing up.

Thanks Boba, it's awesome to find out how many hitman fans there on this board.

I'm hoping to mod that tna belt you sent me at some point for him to wear, thanks again for that!

that bret hart figure is great..love it!!

bret hart was my fav wrestler growing up. I still have about 5 or 6 figures of him from when i was younger i loved him that much that i didnt want to open the packages LOL so rather than playing with them i just use to look at the figures in the packages

to bad wrestling these days pretty much sux. I love the way wwe wonders why they are losing money and fans yet they have someone like cena as the face of the company, plus they need to drop the PG crap

keep up the good work and i look forward to seeing ur other bret hart figures

Thanks guys! Once I finish Bret, it's on the the Nature Boy. The robe needs some work (plan to add rhinestones/crystals) and get the sculpt made.

Another great artist is helping me with Piper hopefully soon :rock

I used the Kaustic Plastik body for Bret.

WHOA!! Where did that NWA belt come from?! It's awesome! When you posted the interest thread for a Flair sculpt, I was thinking that is the belt I wanted for the custom!

I was thinking the Road Warriors would be cool too.

Road Warriors would really pop on the shelf. So would Muta, Jushin Liger, Vader, Sting (with jacket), and of course. . .the Killer Bees*! tbay, you've got work to do! :D

*cue Iron Sheik's B. Brian Blair rant*

There are 1/6 wheel chairs have seen a couple for sale recentley on ebay:)

Not a wrestling fan but congrats looks good and I don't even know who he is.

I would be interested to see your roddy piper sculpt though for a possible "they live" custom.
And hulk hogan enough said;)

Back