1/6 1/6 Tusken Raider Hot Toys [The Mandalorian]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would have like some more sign language hands. Little surprised by the lack of a deluxe version with a massif. He?ll pair nicely with the Sideshow version for some variance between them.

A cup...? Comes with a cup? Is that to soften these savages?

Pretty light on accessories. At least its an alien.

secret base 11-23-20.jpg

Might pick up 2 of these depending on price. One for sure. With the different bandoliers can definitely change them up enough. I dig it. Sure it?s not ANH tuskens but these work just fine

Might pick up 2 of these depending on price. One for sure. With the different bandoliers can definitely change them up enough. I dig it. Sure it?s not ANH tuskens but these work just fine

Yeah I like that you can change up the look with different bandolier combinations. I guess that's how they justified making this, that fans will potentially buy two. Hope it sells well so that we can get some more aliens.

Also love the three weapons and binoculars. Can really see that Mando speeder coming soon too to pair with these.

I'll definitely be getting one to go with the SS version. Some variation is fine.

Just wish they had some weathering on the clothing.

Looks really nice. It’s definitely a Mandalorian Tusken but if it’s not too pricey I’d snag one for Mando and one to customize to an ANH version.

Wait until that Tusken disguised version with Boba HS drops shortly after this...it would be just absolutely hilarious, and freaking easy for them Hot Toys to do that :lol

Weathering won?t be too difficult on these to dirty them up a bit, but honestly in the season premiere they did look to have recently been to the dry cleaners.
I think they have the right amount of accessories, a deluxe with massiff would just put this over the top

yeah, this looks like butt. I'll grab hands and gear. SS holds up much better. The outfit on the HT is way too thick and I prefer the drape cloths on OT Tusken. THis is acurate to Mandalorian but #notmyTusken.:lol

A cup...? Comes with a cup? Is that to soften these savages?

Pretty light on accessories. At least its an alien.

It?s the stinky pod drink the Tusken Raider offers to Cobb Vanth who doesn?t want to drink it.

And it seems light but I think three weapon choices and multiple bandoleer options is more substantial than it seems at first glance. Being able to make distinct looks out of the box is amazing and I hope they?ll do other army builders in the future in the same manner.

Hopefully the price is reasonable to what’s provided. I think it will be trooper priced as they might be betting on some people buying multiple.

Looks nice, though as others have said it's Mando-only, though a decent match to the PT Tuskens.

Amazing how many differences it has to the ANH Tuskens though - all the elements are there but very distinctly different look.

It?s the stinky pod drink the Tusken Raider offers to Cobb Vanth who doesn?t want to drink it.

And it seems light but I think three weapon choices and multiple bandoleer options is more substantial than it seems at first glance. Being able to make distinct looks out of the box is amazing and I hope they?ll do other army builders in the future in the same manner.

Yes my first thought was that they actually listened and learnt from one of the main complaints about the Jawas.

This will look good with couple of Jawas... Mandalorian version of course, if they're ever being made lol.

Back