1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you were to pick only one White Ranger between Threezero and Ace toyz which one do you pick?
ThreeZero. Based on their reputation, quality, pricing, and authenticity.

While the shield armor isn't accurate, Ace Toyz has more of a television show appearance/vibe to me though.

If you were to pick only one White Ranger between Threezero and Ace toyz which one do you pick?

View attachment 534798
The only thing AceToys has over Threezero with their PR figures is the helmet sizes. Everything else looks like a step down. Awkward padding that makes posing impossible. Wrist were really bad and the proportions on the boots/legs look really weird and stubby. On AceToys, it looks like he has super long thighs and short/stubby calves.

It'll be interesting if ThreeZero attempts a Lord Zedd with their seamless material they've used on Storm Shadow and Rambo or with sculpted articulation similar to their Belial.
I'd love to see Lord Zedd, maybe with some Putties even. Super7 managed to come up with a decent concept so you have both versions of the Putty out of one figure. I'm not familiar with ThreeZero's release strategies, would they do multi-packs or sell at a reduced price for army builder figures?

I'd love to see Lord Zedd, maybe with some Putties even. Super7 managed to come up with a decent concept so you have both versions of the Putty out of one figure. I'm not familiar with ThreeZero's release strategies, would they do multi-packs or sell at a reduced price for army builder figures?
I'm not sure how they would tackle the Putties but it would certainly fit well within this line due to the fabrication. I could be mistaken but I think the Z Putty Patrollers were only in MMPR? So it could be similar to Lord Drakkon where they make the normal Putty Patrollers as a regular release and then the Z Putty Patrollers a North America PX Exclusive release.

I don't know if they would sell them in multi-packs or reduced price though unless they're very basic releases with not many accessories.

It'll be interesting if ThreeZero attempts a Lord Zedd with their seamless material they've used on Storm Shadow and Rambo or with sculpted articulation similar to their Belial.
Hope so. Even for a kids show, Lord Zedd was so cool-looking. He would look awesome on the shelf.

I'm still on the edge of getting either Dragon or Kiba Ranger (Green/White for those unfamiliar in Japanese Tokusatu lingo).

Dragon Ranger has the tassel on the Sword of Darkness plus the Dragon Flute while the Kiba Ranger has only the Tiger Truth Sword.

I believe that most of us are mostly getting the Green Ranger (or is it the White Ranger)? :huh

I was waiting for pictures of the White Ranger to decide. When they came out, I was like, "That's it." The White Ranger was peak Power Rangers for me and seeing him hits more of that good nostalgia-feeling for me. However, looking at it after a few days, I think the Green Ranger would look better on my shelf - the white is a bit boring and the green pops more. Decisions, decisions.

I was waiting for pictures of the White Ranger to decide. When they came out, I was like, "That's it." The White Ranger was peak Power Rangers for me and seeing him hits more of that good nostalgia-feeling for me. However, looking at it after a few days, I think the Green Ranger would look better on my shelf - the white is a bit boring and the green pops more. Decisions, decisions.
Get both ?? That’s what I did hahah

I'm scaling back on collecting so I'm limiting myself down to one Power Ranger. I may dip into the line again if they release Goldar and/or Lord Zedd though.

A few users on reddit have been told that their Hasbro Pulse orders have been delayed. New shipping date is 1st November.

ThreeZero's shipping schedule is showing September.

Are all orders being delayed or just some of them?

Last edited:

A few users on reddit have been told that their Hasbro Pulse orders have been delayed. New shipping date is 1st November.

ThreeZero's shipping schedule is showing September.

Are all orders being delayed or just some of them?

It's most likely because it's releaseing in September in Hong Kong. The way Threezero works is that it releases first in HK and is shipped for those who ordered directly through them on their website. Every other US retailer gets the figures 3-4 months after HK release.

That's why I usually recommend people to just buy directly from them if they want it as soon as possible because they ship it with International Express shipping directly to you upon release in HK. It's sort of like how Hot Toys works as well. They release in HK and then Sideshow gets the figure like 3 months after release.

It's most likely because it's releaseing in September in Hong Kong. The way Threezero works is that it releases first in HK and is shipped for those who ordered directly through them on their website. Every other US retailer gets the figures 3-4 months after HK release.

That's why I usually recommend people to just buy directly from them if they want it as soon as possible because they ship it with International Express shipping directly to you upon release in HK. It's sort of like how Hot Toys works as well. They release in HK and then Sideshow gets the figure like 3 months after release.
Thanks for the info. I've never purchased anything from ThreeZero or Hot Toys before. I only decided to go for these as they were Power Rangers and a decent price. I purchased from a couple of local Toy Stores here in the UK (via their websites). I guess they'll be in a similar situation.

I'm not surprised at all as everything is backlogged and the shipping is now done mostly by DHL. As for EMS, there's additional fees on top or the S+H based on the weight. Some of the Overseas suppliers are not sending out stuff by SAL Shipping at all.

I collect Japanese Mecha and many other collectable besides 1/6th stuff and COVID has really taking a hit on the hobby as well.

Mafex and Mezco Toys 1:12 line has even delays on their stuff as well (@dukefett knows as well since we both also collect in these two lines. [Unrelated, however you can get the idea]).

Getting stuff from overseas is a nightmare as they have to slow boat it from Asia and the rates for loading up the boat jumped in costs insane prices.

Shipping costs peak ahead of holiday season, prices likely to rise - NEWS 1130 *

Quote: "Pre-pandemic, shipping costs from East Asia (China, South Korea, Vietnam) would normally run around $2,000 to $2,400 per container unit. Today, that cost is some 600% or more higher."

Even shipping ports in California is backlogged as well.

https://www.ft.com/content/03a693a7-0445-41dd-a7f3-c1b6f162e5ef
Here's another article from CNN Business

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/23/business/global-supply-chains-christmas-shipping/index.html;
* From a radio station here Vancouver B,C.

Comparing prices between BBTS and SS - with BBTS I'm at $110.xx shipped with taxes, SS is $107.xx before shipping. What is SS's going-rate for shipping nowadays?

Back