1/6 - ThreeZero Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My experience with the red ranger helmet is that it makes me look pinheaded. So I guess the size of these helmets is good enough for me, lol.

Lord Drakkon up for PO for $140 on BBTS. It's a PX Preview exclusive figure.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/171931
What is up with these figures and the baby hands though? I really hope those hands aren't final.

fe0355ff-0b7c-4f88-8fc2-13439ed41c59.jpg
d91d70b8-6038-40d1-ac40-80ce87bcf310.jpg
aa999efa-3faa-4cc8-91c4-3eb10a0b775f.jpg
31b6073b-268a-4684-af04-f5feb96d53d2.jpg
00f0acb2-7e5b-4078-bd9b-f50bce83f9a7.jpg
8fb5437c-05f2-4664-b659-81d4cfe5e468.jpg

Last edited:
Wow! I did not expect him to go up for pre-order so quickly! PX Exclusive only to be sold in North America, while a few will be sold at ThreeZero events, is understandable.

The only things I wish that were different...

1.) the red gem part on the helmet brought down past the first black part
2.) Saba's head can be removable

I love everything else about it!

Last edited:
That Lord Drakkon figure is kind of cool. Best of both worlds in a way getting the Green and White Ranger look. I probably wouldn’t get it though as I have no ties to it.

Is Drakkon a BBTS exclusive for NA?
Previews Exclusive.

"This 1/6 Scale Lord Drakkon is a limited edition figure exclusive to PREVIEWS in North America with a small allotment reserved for threezero Event Exclusives."

Wow! I did not expect him to go up for pre-order so quickly! PX Exclusive only to be sold in North America, while a few will be sold at ThreeZero events, is understandable.

The only things I wish that were different...

1.) the red gem part on the helmet brought down past the first black part
2.) Saba's head can be removable

I love everything else about it!
The helmet could still change as the descriptions say it isn't final. The Green Ranger's morpher has been corrected since the initial photos as has the Pink Ranger's skirt. Just need to make sure ThreeZero know about it.

It wasn't clear from the wording but Drakkon is a PX Exclusive in North America but Drakkon is available to buy in other countries. I've managed to buy him through Zavvi UK.

The helmet could still change as the descriptions say it isn't final. The Green Ranger's morpher has been corrected since the initial photos as has the Pink Ranger's skirt. Just need to make sure ThreeZero know about it.

It wasn't clear from the wording but Drakkon is a PX Exclusive in North America but Drakkon is available to buy in other countries. I've managed to buy him through Zavvi UK.
That's a good point. I posted a comment on the photo of all the Rangers on Facebook. Honestly, they're minor nitpicks. If they fix it, that'll be great. If not, it won't take anything away from how amazing he looks.

Does it look like they have fixed the Pink Rangers skirt? I've pre ordered all but was my only gripe with them.
I'm just going by eye here but when you compare the images first released by Threezero and the latest one (taken at ACGHK 2021) the length of the skirt looks shorter. Even when you take into account the pose the pink ranger is in.

The suits look like they have a nice sheen to them, making them more like the Japanese Sentai suits (rather than the matte look of American shot footage)

Does it look like they have fixed the Pink Rangers skirt? I've pre ordered all but was my only gripe with them.
They hemmed her skirt in the front near the belt. You could see a couple stitch lines. I think that helped bring it up.

Well fingers crossed they make the alteration. Worst case it should be a simple enough mod to shorten it up ✂️

I ordered the six pack so I'm curious what the packaging for that will look like. We might see some reviews appearing soon as well.

I ordered the six pack so I'm curious what the packaging for that will look like. We might see some reviews appearing soon as well.
I'd like to know if the shield and arm bands on the Green Ranger are removable. I've hedged my bets and ordered the Armoured Red Ranger anyway but it would be good to know if you can make a shield-less Green Ranger or Armoured Black Ranger without having to buy additional figures.

I'm also wondering if the cuffs for the gloves and boots are removable or if they're attached to the suit. Just thinking ahead to when White Ranger & Drakkon release, there'd be some interesting combinations to make.

I'd like to know if the shield and arm bands on the Green Ranger are removable. I've hedged my bets and ordered the Armoured Red Ranger anyway but it would be good to know if you can make a shield-less Green Ranger or Armoured Black Ranger without having to buy additional figures.

I'm also wondering if the cuffs for the gloves and boots are removable or if they're attached to the suit. Just thinking ahead to when White Ranger & Drakkon release, there'd be some interesting combinations to make.
I think that will be one of the first things a reviewer will attempt. Especially with the Red Ranger, I imagine they produced more units just to attach the shield and arm bands instead of designing an entirely different suit to accommodate them. I could see the possibility of an Armored Black Ranger being another PX Exclusive in the future.

Not sure about the cuffs and boots. I feel they may be glued to keep the cloth in place but you'll definitely be able to know more in-hand. I'm still holding out hope for more Boom! inspired designs. I'm okay if they skip Evo I and II but I want to see Evo III so badly.

I think that will be one of the first things a reviewer will attempt. Especially with the Red Ranger, I imagine they produced more units just to attach the shield and arm bands instead of designing an entirely different suit to accommodate them. I could see the possibility of an Armored Black Ranger being another PX Exclusive in the future.

Not sure about the cuffs and boots. I feel they may be glued to keep the cloth in place but you'll definitely be able to know more in-hand. I'm still holding out hope for more Boom! inspired designs. I'm okay if they skip Evo I and II but I want to see Evo III so badly.
I could see the Ranger Sentries being released. It would allow them to reuse the molds for the helmets at least. I would love to see all the Drakkon evo's, not sure my bank account feels the same way.

Back