Action Figure 1/6 Threezero - Crysis (Crytek) - Prophet Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yeah, want this....maybe a couple if the price is right. Never bought a Threezero, hopefully these are good quality!

Was going to pre-order this from Threezero today but they require full upfront payment. I don't understand why anyone would give a company $230 and wait almost an entire year to get what they paid for. Seems just stupid to me.

abit dissapointed with the exclusive, they should have included the shotgun as standard, and for the exclusive they should come up with a Stealth Colorway or Strength Colorway, like *ahem Hot Toys*

wish there were LEDs like in the game though.

A guy on OSW has gotten this, and it looks great.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Impressed. I'm going to wait for more reviews, though I think I'll be kicking myself for not preordering that exclusive straight away. It seems like 3Z can do a really good rubber-suited figure, while 3A's were total flops. I'm especially glad that they went with strong ratchet joints.

A few people have complained that the figure looks a little on the chubby side, and I'm not sure if I agree. Prophet was much bulkier than Nomad from the first game, and it looks about right to me.

Hi

I loved the crysis-games an the nanosuit, so I have decided to preorder this guy. The Figure looks pretty good to me. He's a bit bulky, but the suit is similar in the games. Here are a few quick shots:

Prophet-1.jpg

Prophet-2.jpg

Prophet-4.jpg

Prophet-3.jpg

Prophet-5.jpg

Prophet-6.jpg

Unfortunately the left foot is a bit off. I will try to fix this soon

Prophet-7.jpg

Prophet-8.jpg

Hope you like it.

Cheers
Chris

God, he's brutal!
Can't watch how he moves the joints... ^^

Great looking figure though.
My finger is hovering over the order button...if it weren't so expensive... :/

Oh man.
Will get mine mid December.
Can't wait.

Was on the fence when they announced the figure but the fact that I didn't own any ThreeZ figure yet and the use of rubber turned me off.
Just too much uncertainties for me...

But when I saw that french guys video I was sold... you know that. ;)

Back