1/6 Threezero - Breaking Bad - Heisenberg Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i feel like it's going to be one of those figures that will shoot up in price a few years down after all these clearances.

Remember the days of $75 two-face... now he's $300+!

I ordered one at that $83 price too.
I didn't like him stock but at this price I can justify a ton of mods to improve him. Extra accessories and all.
I can't wait to get him, brainstorm, and execute improvements!

In Europe, I have seen this figure at a Fnac shop, on sale for 99,10 euros. It's a great deal too.

That's crazy. Damn and I paid $99 for mine and thought I got a deal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks man! still amazed they dropped them so much in price! gives me hope of picking jesse up for peanuts as he's no where near as good as walt in likeness...

I paid full price for my WW, but don't regret it for a second. Love this figure and picked up a black duffle bag filled with cash to put at his feet. I will get Pinkman soon.

Picked up the cash and bag from Monkey Depot months ago, but it doesn't look like a took a pic of it. I also picked up some little tubs at Staples to make the blue, but haven't gotten around to it yet. One of these days I will get it together and take some new pics :monkey3

Really surprised at how cheap this figure is on Entertainment Earth. I've never ordered from them before, are they pretty reliable? Not for sure if I really want to pick it up even though I love the show but for $75 I'm really tempted.

Really surprised at how cheap this figure is on Entertainment Earth. I've never ordered from them before, are they pretty reliable? Not for sure if I really want to pick it up even though I love the show but for $75 I'm really tempted.
Honestly, for $75 bucks, you'll be trilled, Mike. If you love the show, you can't go wrong here. Just pick up a pair of $10 metal glasses from OSK to replace the plastic ones and you're good to go. Of course, I made the Blue Sky, buy that'll run you $10 to make with buckets and all.
9c175ba0f3d8927bba22d1dfc2033b3c.jpg

I think if ThreeZero had made exclusives of Walt and Jesse, they would have been bettet sellers. The fact that you didn't need to order direct probably made a lot of collectors wait until release and since then the price has dropped on Walt and Jesse will follow soon.

Honestly, for $75 bucks, you'll be trilled, Mike. If you love the show, you can't go wrong here. Just pick up a pair of $10 metal glasses from OSK to replace the plastic ones and you're good to go. Of course, I made the Blue Sky, buy that'll run you $10 to make with buckets and all.
9c175ba0f3d8927bba22d1dfc2033b3c.jpg

Where did you get the buckets and the blue sky from? Thanks

Where did you get the buckets and the blue sky from? Thanks

The buckets are from Office Max, they're a British made brand called "Really Useful Box".

The baggies for the blue sky are something I ordered in bulk by some 1,000 units from Amazon. They're small, 1x1" as listed, but come in a little smaller than that. I trimmed the zipper top down to be in scale. I custom made the actual product by dying large sea salt crystals with a mix of blue and green food dye, and then crushed it down to the appropriate size after it had dried thoroughly. Very time consuming! [emoji38]

The buckets are from Office Max, they're a British made brand called "Really Useful Box".

The baggies for the blue sky are something I ordered in bulk by some 1,000 units from Amazon. They're small, 1x1" as listed, but come in a little smaller than that. I trimmed the zipper top down to be in scale. I custom made the actual product by dying large sea salt crystals with a mix of blue and green food dye, and then crushed it down to the appropriate size after it had dried thoroughly. Very time consuming! [emoji38]

Awesome thank you! May pick up some of those buckets. appreciate it bud

Back