1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea Gosling is a tough sculpt but I think they got him.

Its the paint making look off. The paint jobs not that good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks okay. But there's something off about it. It's a bit wide in the cheeks and short in the overall head height in my opinion. But it might look fine when it's in hand.
I managed to get in on a good custom of him, so that will be going on mine when it finally arrives.

09458AB2-3659-43AF-A309-2813D5AB315B.jpg

2E30A375-17A1-45D7-811D-CE0F64B7944D.jpg

Same here, I absolutely love the Pettersen sculpt. I just got mine back from him yesterday and it?s phenomenal. I don?t think photos do it justice, it?s 100% Officer K in hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the Pettersen sculpt too, has a really nice determined expression, but ultimately I went with the Jnix. Do you guys have more shots of your figures? Would be interested to see.

I have the head but no figure yet!!!
I'm waiting for this figure to release to make my perfect figure of K.

Ah gotcha. We have the opposite problem it sounds like. I have an outfit but an unpainted head. :lol (also no accessories).

I do have a young Deckard sculpt though so I've been using that for the time being.

6caf0308c5decbb7a49be2413ce60a0c.jpg

Ah gotcha. We have the opposite problem it sounds like. I have an outfit but an unpainted head. :lol (also no accessories).

I do have a young Deckard sculpt though so I've been using that for the time being.

6caf0308c5decbb7a49be2413ce60a0c.jpg

must be a custom outfit coz the one released aren't this clean. might wanna check old deckards base to see if the boots stuck on the sticker base.

Yeah. I looked at the two K figures that were announced at the time, and felt the Supermad was the one i wanted, then went looking for a decent head, with my own preference being the Petersen one.
I am in no hurry. So i've just been waiting for the SM one to release. Patiently... So, so patiently...

That's looking good.
Will you be weathering that jacket? Or leaving it as is?

Yeah. I looked at the two K figures that were announced at the time, and felt the Supermad was the one i wanted, then went looking for a decent head, with my own preference being the Petersen one.
I am in no hurry. So i've just been waiting for the SM one to release. Patiently... So, so patiently...

That's looking good.
Will you be weathering that jacket? Or leaving it as is?

Yeah, went with the supermad too for the boots and all the accessories for the outfit. I'm planning to weather the jacket but was hoping to already have the supermad in hand for ideas.

Not sure why the lining on the Yunsil coat wasn't dyed darker before being sewn in to the coat. Going to be tricky to darken that up without bleeding onto the front of the coat.

Yeah, went with the supermad too for the boots and all the accessories for the outfit. I'm planning to weather the jacket but was hoping to already have the supermad in hand for ideas.

Not sure why the lining on the Yunsil coat wasn't dyed darker before being sewn in to the coat. Going to be tricky to darken that up without bleeding onto the front of the coat.

Reach out to Raymond F on the one sixth custom board, he could probably provide some good tips.

https://customonesixth.com/index.ph...king-final-payments-preparing-to-ship.190483/

Really glad we actually got the Hunter D figure at least before the world took this turn. I have 2 Hunter D figures to display one with over shirt and one with just the T shirt. Plan on getting 2 Supermad K figures to weather into the Chinatown look and a closed jacket look. I have 2 of these custom sets on the way along with painted Jnix heads, so my 2049 display is coming together. :rock

must be a custom outfit coz the one released aren't this clean. might wanna check old deckards base to see if the boots stuck on the sticker base.

Just checked the boots and indeed they were a little bit stuck to the stand but didn't seem to cause damage when I pried them off. Strange. I guess they didn't seal them properly.

If it's the batman listing, I PM'd that seller a year ago about it and never heard back. Was able to grab it somewhere else tho.

Just checked the boots and indeed they were a little bit stuck to the stand but didn't seem to cause damage when I pried them off. Strange. I guess they didn't seal them properly.

I don't know if this will help, but i always put two small blobs of blu tack(Or equivalent), under my figure's feet on stands, one blob at the back, one at the front. With the best will in the world, not all figures feet grip the stand at all, so the blu tack stops them from sliding. I started this with my Iron Man figures, but have continued it with everything else, just in case.

mine left some weathering stains on the base and when i tried to wipe it the prints went together so i had to touch it up (both the base & boot). End up putting a small piece of black paper between the shoe and base.

I don't know if this will help, but i always put two small blobs of blu tack(Or equivalent), under my figure's feet on stands, one blob at the back, one at the front. With the best will in the world, not all figures feet grip the stand at all, so the blu tack stops them from sliding. I started this with my Iron Man figures, but have continued it with everything else, just in case.

the bluetac may be non invasive but i think some base has pretty weak prints and the tacs may still peel out the printing inks. i have been using tacs on smaller items inside plastic case, usually the tac would leave a small oily mark which cannot be removed so the spot would look shinier than the rest. i'm not sure if white/black/blue tac reacts differently. also from what i see, the tac will definitely peel off the weathering on the base of the boot for Hunter D.

Supermadtoys
16 hrs

Hi friends:

These are the almost final version of painted headsculpts.
Two headsculpts colors have been confirmed. I want to ensure color process can not go wrong.

Now the progress is greatly afffected by the outbreak, only few workers can back factory working. Hopefully things can be recovered soon so the figures can be delivered in May!

94143976_2384243518539889_8722547595664162816_o.jpg

93867894_2384243598539881_7598823519253692416_o.jpg

94220706_2384243655206542_6555649243787296768_o.jpg

94262012_2384243715206536_1368574780361408512_o.jpg

Supermadtoys
30 mins

Next project "2046 Wallace" 1:6 action figure,coming soon!��

94429937_2384689321828642_3460412089045090304_o.jpg

94038458_2384689388495302_8105208173566099456_o.jpg

93806575_2384689448495296_5994533391725232128_o.jpg

Almost there !!

Wasn't expecting a Wallace either.

Asta : are you in contact with Supermad ? I just noticed the left pupil on the standard is a little high.

Back