1/6 SUPERMAD TOYS, the old detective 2049

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Supermadtoys
10 mins

More pic. of 2046 Wallace headsculpt,a little bit of revision is needed......

94121234_2385584621739112_4866061783019814912_o.jpg

94063204_2385584655072442_7778099882300014592_o.jpg

94488510_2385584678405773_8614969453857210368_n.jpg

Hope there?s no objection to something a bit off-topic, but this seems to be ?The? Blade Runner thread, so I thought I?d show off my Officer K. I finally caved on the BlackBox figure and I?m not terribly impressed. Maybe if I wear it a bit and fix the lapels with some wire and better sherpa, but at the moment it looks a bit too cheap. Still, very happy to have a costume for the Scott Pettersen sculpt.
b555dc613d96f486aa636f1ba9f49642.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope there?s no objection to something a bit off-topic, but this seems to be ?The? Blade Runner thread, so I thought I?d show off my Officer K. I finally caved on the BlackBox figure and I?m not terribly impressed. Maybe if I wear it a bit and fix the lapels with some wire and better sherpa, but at the moment it looks a bit too cheap. Still, very happy to have a costume for the Scott Pettersen sculpt.

It looks a whole lot better with Scott's sculpt. Carefully trimming the faux shearling and weathering the coat, will improve the look as well. :)

With Wallace now in the works I may have to break down and get these. I have Jnix’s HS just waiting for a decent set (don’t want to buy a custom outfit). Not crazy about the Joi. Would also like to see Luv in the white suit.

Never thought they would go beyond Deckard and K, so Wallace is quite a surprise. Might have to contemplate this one, the sculpt is looking pretty good. What I'm really hoping they'll tackle is an appropriate rendition of JOI that is scaled correctly and isn't super tanned! Would be awesome to display JOI with K. If they do get into the female figures, Luv would likely follow and be a nice compliment to Wallace.

And what about that promised 'original film' Deckard Supermad? I know A LOT of people would be interested in that.

Supermad should be focusing on releasing K and then the original film Deckard as promised.
Instead they are relasing now a M.I. Tom Cruise figure and working on Wallace.
If they continue this way, all we get from K in the future will be only updates.
This has dragged too long.
My most ever period to wait for a figure was 1,5 year for Playtoy's Monster Hunter,
I see now that I preordered K on January 2018, it's about 2,5 years.
I had patience and telling others to do the same, now seing Supermad release other figures
(six million dollar man) and working on other projects makes me furious.

Last update was that K would hopefully be shipping in May as they overlook the final paint apps for the head sculpt. Covid situation affected them like everyone else so only a few workers are allowed to return back to work.

They did share a video on Saturday via Facebook of the final paint app I believe. I secured my preorder via KGHobby so now I?m just waiting.

Last update was that K would hopefully be shipping in May as they overlook the final paint apps for the head sculpt. Covid situation affected them like everyone else so only a few workers are allowed to return back to work.

They did share a video on Saturday via Facebook of the final paint app I believe. I secured my preorder via KGHobby so now I?m just waiting.

They have changed the release schedule many times, I don't believe anything they say anymore.
They don't understand that what they are (not) doing will affect future sales of other projects,
damaging their reputation as a company.
Next time they announce anything, most people will hesitate to preorder, because of their failure to deliver.

They need to put their **** together It's very unprofessional

saying one thing and then for no good reason doing another, cause fvck it we do what we want?? Sure they are third party companies They don't even have credibility but if you put on pre-order something and don't deliver you just don't keep fvcking releasing figures that weren't even on preorder at that time.

Kg says that Supermadtoys says....,[emoji19] The release of officer K it's on June/July but we know that it's probably another lie

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Look people, I’m pretty sure this is only a one or two people operation, probably somewhat financed/supported by KGHOBBY, so they don’t have the driving force of a HT. They do their best and keep things both affordable and qualitative, so maybe we should cut them some slack. What does it matter if things are late so long as they are produced? Lately, people has announced stuff for at Least a year and a half away, and strangely, people seem fine with it!

I don't care if its kg or a one man company or whatever.
They have mulptiple times said lies and missed their targeted release.
After the 1st year they didn't release the figure, I was even supporting them asking people to have patience!
Now its almost 2,5 years!!! I will say it again 2,5 YEARS!!!
They still haven't produced the figure, nor its guaranteed its ever going to happen.
To me it matters cause I didn't order the blackbox K figure and now if supermad doesn't produce theirs,
I don't know if I will be able to find and buy blackbox's k at a decent price.

I don't care if its kg or a one man company or whatever.
They have mulptiple times said lies and missed their targeted release.
After the 1st year they didn't release the figure, I was even supporting them asking people to have patience!
Now its almost 2,5 years!!! I will say it again 2,5 YEARS!!!
They still haven't produced the figure, nor its guaranteed its ever going to happen.
To me it matters cause I didn't order the blackbox K figure and now if supermad doesn't produce theirs,
I don't know if I will be able to find and buy blackbox's k at a decent price.
a good sculpt on the blackbox K, and you have a nice figure

I'm still looking for a better sculpt

Honestly I will not going to preorder anything from supermadT again [emoji19]

12dc31698d83edc04b614b2daaea0eac.jpg

Sent from my Mi MIX 2 using Tapatalk

Back