1/6 Star Wars Republic commando 'Boss' final product

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hurricane

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi, had to show these, they were taken by the customer who asked me to do the republic commando project, this is his first finished RC, scorch is next....wish i could take pics like this :eek:
Boss.jpg
[/IMG]
Bossback.jpg
[/IMG]
BossDC-15.jpg
[/IMG]
BossDC-17.jpg
[/IMG]
Bossdetail2.jpg
[/IMG]
Bossdetail3.jpg
[/IMG]

Just amazing as always :clap :clap

BTW, what are the little handles on the bottom of his backpack from? They look very familiar for some reason.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That visor rules! You paint that gradation in there?
Insane!

Awesome figure as always.

You are indeed the clone master.. With your clone army you will rule the empire!:emperor

Herc, just wanted you to know, I showed these figures to a buddy of mine, that came over and we looked at people's stuff here together. He didn't know about all this...but anyway....I was enjoying showing off your Clones. And he was all, "LOOK AT THE SCORES, AND MARKS, AND SPARE PARTS AND DETAILS!!! THEY AREN'T ARBITRARY OR RANDOM...THEY LOOK...RIGHT!" and I was thinking, yeah, there is going the distance, and then, there is going the Hurricane distance.

To quote a certain Sith Lord...
"You do not yet realize your importance..."

You are making these figures into an art WAY beyond most...
I am always amazed at your finished works. Always. But the thing that gets me, is you capture every one, as they looked in the movie. Every one! No missed details. I just cannot comprehend that.
You must be a genius or something.
Amazing work man. I just seriously want to thank you for posting these with us all. AND I know I will get one someday.

Man I want one of your Codys! I must get with you on this soon. Money....must get money....

But seriously, you are the best.
Keep the amzing show up bro! :bow

the only problem i would have with ordering one of your pieces is trying to decide which one! the Commando is tempting... but Cody! and then, BBI Cody or Medicom Cody? too... much... to ... think..... about....

jlcmsu said:
This is why I'm so happy to have gotten one of your Medicom Cody's.
im glad you got it too, its the only one i plan to do, i plan more medicom clones but not sure whos next tho feeling a leaning towards Bly or a shocktrooper.

hurricane said:
im glad you got it too, its the only one i plan to do, i plan more medicom clones but not sure whos next tho feeling a leaning towards Bly or a shocktrooper.

Thnx!! I'll be looking forward to seeing either of those when you're done.

jlcmsu said:
This is why I'm so happy to have gotten one of your Medicom Cody's.

congrats! looking forward to photos of it once you recieve it! (it would be cool to see Hurricane's custom through the owner's eyes).

automaton said:
congrats! looking forward to photos of it once you recieve it! (it would be cool to see Hurricane's custom through the owner's eyes).

I'll take shots of it no worries there and he'll get the doily treatment.

Back