1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that snow display base looks fairly simple to make. a piece of that dense white foam, some holiday snow, a few scrapes here & there & viola!!....bad ass display for multiple figs.......:yess:

:exactly:

I have the doohickey hot knife made for that stuff, too. I cut up that foam To display halloween villages on.

that snow display base looks fairly simple to make. a piece of that dense white foam, some holiday snow, a few scrapes here & there & viola!!....bad ass display for multiple figs.......:yess:

Hmm..... I may have to do this! :hi5:

10z48so.jpg

Brings back fond Kenner memories...

impattackbase-front.jpg

Could you imagine what they'd charge for the whole set up? $650

300 for the 2 figures, 150 for the blaster, and then 200 for the base? I'd say that's about right.

(Oh, or did you mean the old Kenner set up? lol.)

This just doesn't seem to be all that good for all the waiting. There are plenty of guys here who did custom mods to the Hasbro figure that look way better. Dorgmal Snow, Barryo, Chakaman just to name a few. Not to mention 150 is way overpriced.

I recently dug through every single pic of said customs. Amazing work, but your statement is :cuckoo:

These guys look WAY better in the SDCC display than they did on the SSC website. SSC needs to fire whoever takes their product photos. The e-web pictures were so dark and contrasty you couldn't see anything.

Glad to have ordered the ex and gun. The e-web is gonna make the figure IMO. Problem is gonna need two figures.

Wider angle

2yyb13m.jpg
I knew the E-Web would really shine in context of a display like that (not to mention the Snowtroopers). Looks amazing. Nice to read all the positive comments about it. :) Really looking forward to attempting to set-up something similar in a year or so. Fantastic pics!

Totally agree! Seems like I need make myself, at least a snow base.

Well, the snowies come with a snow display base, but I haven't seen a pic of it yet.

And I can't see how that cowl is fully solid. It must bend a bit to enable the head to move around. Otherwise these guys' heads are going to be as articulated as the vintage snowies.

Well, the snowies come with a snow display base, but I haven't seen a pic of it yet.

And I can't see how that cowl is fully solid. It must bend a bit to enable the head to move around. Otherwise these guys' heads are going to be as articulated as the vintage snowies.

I am thinking of making a flat snow base large enough for the whole cannon set up to go on it.

Snowie kneeling at the box and Snowie on the cannon, has got enough support that both figures don't require stands. A flat oval-shaped snow base seems ideal to complete the display.:)

Back