1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snowtrooper...check!
Now we need ATAT pilot, Veers, and ATAT cockpit environment. :yess:

I think this would possibly be one of the coolest setups I could ask for.

Can't wait to see SSC set up at SDCC. Its going to be a white Christmas in July, Hoth style.

Totally agree with you I have been waiting to see a veers impatiently :panic:

:1-1:

veers3.jpg

He will be mine of course ! Such an iconic figure from the OT ! Probably by the end of 2012 or beginning 2013 ? Let's hope we'll have some snow to take pictures in the real environment.

Come Sideshow you're doing a good job !

Snowtrooper...check!
Now we need ATAT pilot, Veers, and ATAT cockpit environment. :yess:

I think this would possibly be one of the coolest setups I could ask for.

Yes!!! The cockpit environment is what I wish for too, provided Sideshow make it to scale and not shrinking it like many of their environment pieces that were produced.:)

think they will recycle the sandtrooper sand base cover for the stand, but painted white?............i do...........:lecture

Looks good so far. One of my favorite character designs from the OT.

Mine also! I think it's because of the "out-of-the-box stormtrooper variant design". The snowtroopers don't really look like Stormtroopers while the other variants (Scout, AT-AT driver, TIE-Pilot) very much look the same.

Hope they do something a little more inventive than that. A white base should be standard with all Snowtroopers. Actually, I'd be really happy if they went all-out on the base, similar to what they've done with Boba and IG-88 (except not lit-up, of course) and made it a sort of larger environment piece.

As for an exclusive, not sure what they could do but hope they think of something that makes it feel necessary to get.

I really hope as an international collector they will forget about the exclusive, or at least to make it unimportant.

The stormtrooper exclusive was a pretty good one - a blaster that we could forget - or one of those crappy bases?

No they didnt but I don't want an exclusive I don't want to miss. So it either needs to be so awesome I don't mind the extra cost or something I don't want.

They need to make the Lt. badge a magnetic exclusive or something else thats awesome, but my vote still goes for the Lt. badge so when veers and the ATAT driver eventually come you can do the cockpit accurately.

But the Lt. Snowtrooper has a hard mask as opposed to the regular Snowtrooper's soft facemask, right? So the badge wouldn't really work, unless I'm thinking of a different character.

But the Lt. Snowtrooper has a hard mask as opposed to the regular Snowtrooper's soft facemask, right? So the badge wouldn't really work, unless I'm thinking of a different character.

You are correct Sir! plus I think he wears the Pauldrons upside down not a big change but a change

Back