1/6 Sideshow Snowtrooper 2012

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get the Throne Flosi!!!

Did you keep yours, Glenn?

Dude, he's old..you expect him to stand all day? Stop being a ham and egger and get him his throne. :thwak

427556_10150661188133685_306244748684_9233769_1296461105_n.jpg

1232822423836.gif

Why yes, Flosi...you want the Throne. Don't be silly. Buy the Throne.

The Throne, Flosi...buy the Throne...

:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4 Must buy throne.... Must buy.

I'm sure I will... In fact I've already been poking around ebay and rebel scum looking for a deal.

I already have a complaint...the kama material...what in the hell are they using that material for????????????? I would have preferred a white version if the rex material. That stuff will eventually get fuzzies all over it. I know I may be going off on a tangent here, but there always seems to be minor details that plague SSC productions.
Given their rising price points, there really is no more excuses.

Technically I don't think they're supposed to be the same material since they serve seperate purposes. :dunno

But I get the meaning of not wanting a lint magnet wrapped around your character.

I didn't like the Rex kama at all. This looks a lot better.

No way, guarantee after having him on display for sometime, you'll be cursing the kama as it collects dust, and fuzzies. Its cheap material, even bly had better material.

I recall someone saying a few days ago in the new SSC Vader thread how cool it would be to have Vader surrounded by Snowtroopers for the reveal. Looks like that became a reality.

Wise man once say..."Dont exercise to be healthy. Exercise to look sexy and ____ naked."

Pics look great. Gotta have. Definitely 1/6. Otherwise it would have a more dynamic pose instead of the static standing with arms down pose.

Back