1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmmm... so not just January, but the end of January. Guess we may see him sometime the beginning of February?

Wonder if the Snowtrooper is still on schedule or not?

Hmmm... so not just January, but the end of January. Guess we may see him sometime the beginning of February?...
Sorry, should've been clearer. My original final payment was to be December 25th and Sideshow pushed it back exactly a month. I'm sure it would've been the same if my final payment was December 5th, etc., so I wouldn't read anything into that date aside that it's been pushed back to sometime in January.

Sorry, should've been clearer. My original final payment was to be December 25th and Sideshow pushed it back exactly a month. I'm sure it would've been the same if my final payment was December 5th, etc., so I wouldn't read anything into that date aside that it's been pushed back to sometime in January.

My payment schedule is on the 5th and mine pushed back a month as well...

So Bossk and Snowtrooper in January. Then Poison Ivy in February.

Gives me plenty of time to catch up on DX Luke and the rest of the cantina band.

:gah:

You will love DX Luke. He looks great in the pics posted online, but in hand, he's even more amazing.

I'm just not sure if I'll ever get that far. My fingers are crossed for Ivy and Batman PF's being delayed until late spring, because I desperately need February and March to catch up on Star Wars. Luke is the obvious priority, but I'm also tired of putting off the last four Modal Nodes.

I know what you mean. This hobby can be pretty tough on the wallet at times.

I've moved away significantly from the statue collecting and focus on 1/6 figures almost exclusively now. The only statue I have on order is the Avengers Hulk maquette and I've been feeling a little regret for ordering it. I try to get a good deal on Star Wars figures unless there's a really cool ex like Bossk and his screaming headsculpt.

Statues never attracted me much until the DC PF's began. There have always been things that caught my eye, but I never seem to be able to follow through. I have the Frodo and Sam statue pre-ordered right now---and my love for it is unconditional---but, the longer I wait, the less I want it.

My list of wanted Gotham PF's is different. Other than Ada Wong and a few more Joes, Star Wars figures are all I care about. Managing them along side DC is going to be tricky.

For some people Star Wars wasn't about war.. but the music!

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFBzRqdWN2w[/ame]

I don't care what anybody says. Max Rebo is on the top of my list of most wanted Star Wars figures right below Walrusman. He's a badass keyboard playing weirdo.

I can understand Devil's desire to complete the Bith Modal Nodes collection. Cantina aliens are great and it would be cool to have a whole band. It's kind of like Dewback with multiple Sandtroopers. It may not be important to every collector's display, but a must have for some. That being said, priority one would be Bespin Luke for me personally. He's phenomenal.

Luke is my priority (second only to Bossk). I'd love to complete the cantina band, but not for $300.

Rebo band is not even a question (Walrus Man either). One band may be enough, but I love the instruments for the other four bith. The catch is buying the same figure five times.

Back