1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's something else I noticed and its hard to see if its there or not.

Look at the still below, on Bossk's right shoulder, in front there looks to be a black antennae thingy.

See Paul's custom below which also has that black antennae thingy.

Bossk.jpg

I can't see it on the SS version. I see the black strap, but not the antennae thingy.

Dengar, Zuckuss and 4-LOM are OK, but I never had any desire as a kid to know more about them, so they're easy passes.

Zuckus is boss. He has a damn Snare Rifle

zuckusssnarerifle.png

It shoots liquified shockstun mist up to 150 meters, which hardens into a translucent web, confining the stunned target

I mean, come on.

Last edited:
Here's something else I noticed and its hard to see if its there or not.

Look at the still below, on Bossk's right shoulder, in front there looks to be a black antennae thingy.

See Paul's custom below which also has that black antennae thingy.

Bossk.jpg

I can't see it on the SS version. I see the black strap, but not the antennae thingy.

Sideshow can we have the antennae thingy?:dance

Yes, Sideshow...let's have the shoulder antennae, please! The more detail, the better!

Looking at that wicked, toothy snarling portrait, I had to have another look at that old Hasbro "Unleashed" figure of Bossk...

BOSSK-Unleashed01.jpg

....and that's the dynamic pose I'm gonna attempt with the Sideshow version...

Yup, the larger one that came out with the Mace Windu starfighter. I feel bad for people who had to shell all of that cash just to get Boba's ship. If I ever found one for half off like the AT-TE and Turbo Tank, I would've considered it but I never did.

i thought rebelscum said this might be coming this year?

There is an ESB repaint coming this year that is a Toys R Us exclusive. Supposed to be released in October.

That would be cool to have both in that size. maybe I should pick the Jango box set up while TRU is trying to give them away. :)

Just a wild thought. Would Sideshow do a ROTJ Bossk?

I am in for one if it ever comes true!:ted

You guys are cheap. :lol

He has the black antenna thingy. It's a cord that loops around his shoulder. That's why it doesn't look like an antenna on the figure.

The details on him make me wicked happy. I didn't get the exclusive IG-88 or Boba Fett, but this one is a must. Cool teeth.

Back