1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's the "hose" you mention Kuat? The wire down his center that Y splits at the crotch? that hose? or something else...

I mean the hose that attaches to the front of his suit just above his belt, then goes around and attaches on his back.

The 2.0 has it correct as it's pretty much horizontal as it goes round his side.

On the original the hose was too long so it hung down quite a way.

This figure has grown on me fair bit since yesterday. Especially since I was able to lengthen the suit on the legs, and use the original rifle for the screen pose.

Looking at the scene again though, Sideshow's original had the mouth open more which was correct. The new one is more closed. But it's Sideshow, so you know you can't have everything. :lol

I mean the hose that attaches to the front of his suit just above his belt, then goes around and attaches on his back.

The 2.0 has it correct as it's pretty much horizontal as it goes round his side.

On the original the hose was too long so it hung down quite a way.

ahhh his catheter... gotcha lol. Yep, I see it now.

V1
1000571_press01-001.jpg
57c0b2b8a2f854ce8a95a8bc8ab3f34b--starwars-toys-star-wars-characters.jpg

V2
276_3.JPG
NYCC2016-Sideshow-Star-Wars-031.jpg

Mine arrived. The suit still bugs me. Maybe it was actually this pale yellow in person, but on screen, it didn't look this color to me

So ideally we need V1 Suit and V 2 head and arms and legs...simple...

Mine arrived today as well. Overall I am happy with it, especially considering it's Sideshow. Glad I sold off version one last year for this. Snapped some quick pics trying to represent how it looks in indoor, natural light.
20171017_bossk2_resized.jpg
20171017_145219_resized.jpg
20171017_143144_resized.jpg

Mine arrived today as well. Overall I am happy with it, especially considering it's Sideshow. Glad I sold off version one last year for this. Snapped some quick pics trying to represent how it looks in indoor, natural light.

Cool pics. Sculpt looks insanely good on these. It settled me down a little bit, maybe he isn't so much mess after all.

Great photos! I was worried. Mine just arrived too. Can't wait to get home and open Bossk up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Thanks all for the complements on the pics. I will add, right out of the box the pants were pulled up way too high, and it's a real bear to pull them down over the calves. I would not mind them a little lower even, but did not want to push my luck. The gun strap is not adjustable, but I think is close enough to still get that Empire look.

This looks spot-on - suit and skintone.:(

View attachment 372248

This is still looking very nice though. :clap But it looks like he left his suit in the dryer a bit too long and it faded. Skin color looks decent.

I will add, right out of the box the pants were pulled up way too high, and it's a real bear to pull them down over the calves. I would not mind them a little lower even, but did not want to push my luck. The gun strap is not adjustable, but I think is close enough to still get that Empire look.

I couldn't get the strap on mine to do that. It was pulled so tight that it pulled the buckle out of the loop on the stock.

If you take some flares out it'll let out the bandoleers enough to get the suit legs down to where they should be.

Received my Bossk today, overall I like the figure. Skin color is fine to me, and I really like the head sculpt. But I have some black marks on the flight suit. Does anyone else have these marks on theirs?

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_2243.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2243.jpg
    303.1 KB · Views: 112
  • fullsizeoutput_2244.jpg
    fullsizeoutput_2244.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 115
This guy looks great...gives me such a nostalgic vibe, the Kenner Bossk was always one of my favorites growing up.

View attachment 372248

Definitely hope you guys are getting this version. Looks very nice here.

Back