1/6 Scale Sideshow Bossk Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bossk has orange eyes.

latest

452968972_793f71dba7_z.jpg

Great pic.:clap

:lol

Sideshow would be proud to think that their figure was mistaken for a HT. :wink1:

Though I don't think we can judge the colour just by those photos taken through glass. They look less red and more orange in the smaller picture. Cameras are like Molecule8: they often tell lies. :p

Oh my. And that's how it is when i have just a cold. I'm totally useless :lol

Not sure that it works very well at all any more.

I gave up on it.

OK well thanks anyway. I'll probably try to snag some codes during spook but I can't be bothered to constantly follow sideshow on social media to get a few two and three dollar codes.

Quick video of Bossk, Dengar, Zuckuss and Han in Carbonite I shot yesterday. His eyes were pretty red in person, but I think they look better in the video then my photos. Again, SSC wouldn't say if this was proto or production.

Bossk's eyes look burnt orange to my eye.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

I might break down and get Bossk simply because he looks awesome. I don't have the other bounty hunters except for the Hot Toys Boba Fett but I've always liked this design and it translates well to figure form.

I might break down and get Bossk simply because he looks awesome. I don't have the other bounty hunters except for the Hot Toys Boba Fett but I've always liked this design and it translates well to figure form.

Same here... waiting to see in hand reviews. Images posted look great.

As much as the v2 Bossk is an improvement on the sculpt, I still like the v1 Ex head...

View attachment 370112

Dark Forces Bossk head aside, it's those corn cob holders for limbs that always ruins the figure for me. They look like scaly sausages. Hoping the new fig has some tweaks in this regard, but doesn't look like it thus far.

Minus the space-Tarzan bathing suit.

latest

On the Bossk, SSC's wrist and ankle joints are what create the corn cob look - they divide the arms and legs into clawed hands/feet and these weird scaly sausages they connect to.

Looks weird and makes it noticeably different to the movie overall.

Looks great, but I'm finished with SS. Fool me like once, fool me twice...can't fool me again

Back