1:6 scale "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt. **now available**

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brilliant! Will definitely see if I can find some! :rock

1) Be born as a boy

2) Save up, because that surgery ain't gonna be cheap.

picture.php
:lol

Don't see any T-1000 glasses on eBay. Any suggestions where I might look?

P1160536.jpg

Trevor, how does your Marty compare in size next to the narrow shoulder head above?

FYI guys...but I feel confident that with all the clothes on, the scale will be a non-issue.

Calcifer- I'm working on Christopher Lloyd at the moment, to complete the BTTF set. I'm almost finished with my Firefly series, and after that I do have a lot of characters I've been wanting to do...probably not ones that a lot of folks would want, but I still want to sculpt them for fun. :)

Here are some size comparisons for anyone worried about size, compared to some of my other work and the standard Hot Toys TrueType head.
compare.JPG

compare001.JPG

compare002.JPG

Thanks for quoting that.

So it is the same size as the head in my pic (which looks to be about the same size as the torso on a Slim :/). The head in my pic is designed to be on a Narrow Shoulder TT, which is bigger in every dimension than a Slim. I kinda wish rainman had tailored the outfit for a Narrow instead of a Slim.

At least this head is smaller than Mal's.

Hope you're right. :)

The neck adapter will add a lot of hight to what you have there, but the neck could always be filed down a little if clothing/futzing isn't enough to make the scale work.

I wouldn't worry too much about it.

DSC_0229.jpg

with clothing on and some futzing, I think it will look fine.

Looks like it'll be fine to me. If you check the film, Fox actually has a larger noggin compared to his little body anyways...and with all the layers of clothes and that 'life preserver'...I think we'll be fine. :wink1:

Re: 1:6 "Out-A-Time Kid" headsculpt

Speaking of that head, how is it just floating there? :google :panic:

compare001.JPG

Back