1/6 scale Landspeeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will it be the New Year before these are rolling off the Scratchbuilder production line or could some of us expect to have them under the Christmas tree?

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I've got my fingers crossed that Santa will have a few in his sack.

We've got a few builds on the bench at the min which aren't far away from completion.

So fingers, toes and everything crossed.

Jas

This weekend moves me another step closer to full production, I've decided to have the 2nd mould professionally made specifically for rota-casting and will be with them Sunday (after Welsh Comicon).

Rota-casting will keep the build well under 5kg to help keep shipping costs to a minimum.
Almost there chaps

This will be well worth the wait chaps, you can't rush quality and the paint job will be simply stunning.

PS: the next 2 SW vehicles are built / modelled and will be showcased in the next couple of weeks, they are simply mind blowing and some of our best work so far.
Not sure on build numbers just yet but one thing is for sure, they will go quick.

This will be well worth the wait chaps, you can't rush quality and the paint job will be simply stunning.

PS: the next 2 SW vehicles are built / modelled and will be showcased in the next couple of weeks, they are simply mind blowing and some of our best work so far.
Not sure on build numbers just yet but one thing is for sure, they will go quick.

I've said it before - but you can put me down for anything you guys do! :)

I've also finally visualised what I want the diorama base to look like (will be included & not an additional purchase) I'm currently building the "extra thing" and should be able to post some images over the next few days.

Here's a link to one of my other SW builds I'm involved with: Falcon Ramp

Another great collaboration with RustyJ
Image 02.JPG

Will post more images on RustyJ's thread

I think that's been forgotten for other projects....

Hi guys, speeder body is currently with a professional prop maker who is helping me out with the new moulds they are also making the resin casts.
Should have these back within the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys, speeder body is currently with a professional prop maker who is helping me out with the new moulds they are also making the resin casts.
Should have these back within the next couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's great news. Any idea when we will see Petes paint job on the prototype?

That's great news. Any idea when we will see Petes paint job on the prototype?

Now we have the holidays out of the way things should start to happen, I'm just waiting on a call to say the first few are ready for collection.
I'll not waste any time in getting them over to Pete, I can't wait to finally see the Speeder finally come to life.

So excited, I can hardly wait!

We will be soon getting these masterpieces into our collections!

Just had word from the prop making team who are helping me with the casting, the master moulds are now complete and curing.
Casting for real will start early next week, it's been a long time in the making but will so be worth the wait.

Again thank you all for your patience, you won't be disappointed with this one.

@scratchbuilder I sent a message via FB and wanted to follow up here, i saw that you posted there may possibly be a few extra available for purchase, if that's the case, I know we've been discussing adding your work to my collection for some time but i seem to have poor luck each time with missing the cutoff, with that said id love to add the speeder to my collection if you can possibly add one more person to the list, i do not mind any additional waits or delays. ive been following the project from day one. Thank you - J (kyloblack)

@scratchbuilder I sent a message via FB and wanted to follow up here, i saw that you posted there may possibly be a few extra available for purchase, if that's the case, I know we've been discussing adding your work to my collection for some time but i seem to have poor luck each time with missing the cutoff, with that said id love to add the speeder to my collection if you can possibly add one more person to the list, i do not mind any additional waits or delays. ive been following the project from day one. Thank you - J (kyloblack)

Hi J

PM'd you back buddy

Back