1/6 scale head casting, mold making, and dowel rods

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hotcus6

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey everyone, Im new to customizing and i need help with how to make sure the sculpey stays put on my wooden dowel rod while sculpting. My sculpts always slide off the rod.

And I alsomneed to know what materials to buy in order to make a mold to cast my heads, and what type of resin to use in the mold.

And finally if anyone has a link where it shows step by step instructions on how to prepare everything and to do the molding and casting, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and have a great day

Hey everyone, Im new to customizing and i need help with how to make sure the sculpey stays put on my wooden dowel rod while sculpting. My sculpts always slide off the rod.

And I alsomneed to know what materials to buy in order to make a mold to cast my heads, and what type of resin to use in the mold.

And finally if anyone has a link where it shows step by step instructions on how to prepare everything and to do the molding and casting, i would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you and have a great day
Caine did an amazing tutorial. ...check it out

Back