1/6 S-HERO - SH001 Doom Monarch (Doctor Doom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This actually looks pretty good. Would have to see how it compares in hand to figures like HT Iron Man. Some of these third party company have been putting out severely undersized 1:6 figures.
Yeah my concern from the start is whether the size will be in an acceptable range. I like the overall design a lot so I ordered it not long after it was announced, but I do wish I had an indication of how tall this figure is going to be.

Last edited:
Now pushed into next month:

Kit Chen

Admin
· 30 m ·

December

401475568_2458894237622977_3162456274613726230_n.jpg

Oh god I must be getting old. I spent way too long going through my emails because I knew I preordered this last year but couldn’t find anything to prove it. No sooner do I preorder with giantoys then I check my PayPal history and see that I did in fact preorder with OneSixthOutfitters and paid a deposit. Just sent them an email to confirm the order before I cancel the other order.

Spoke with Giantoys release window seem to likely in Demceber
“Hi dear customer,
Thanks for contacting us 👋 Yes probably. According to a recent communication with the supplier, this product will be released in 1-2 months. We will keep you in the loop and notify you as soon as there's any update. If there is anything you need to revise on your order (especially the shipping address), please also let us know.”

Back