1/6 S-HERO - SH001 Doom Monarch (Doctor Doom)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Invoice from Kit received. Shipping out starting on Monday.

How many of you chaps also splurged on that chonky throne?
I really wanted it but $450+ for it just makes absolutely no sense. Extremely dumb on their part making it polystone and not plastic. Could have been in the $100 area easily and sold way more.

I got an invoice from kit an he also posted this online I’m pumped for this one.

Attachments

• IMG_3376.jpeg
    IMG_3376.jpeg
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
The throne been cancel by S-Hero due to being too heavy and shipping cost being too much.
I might just print one for myself but I already have too many printed project at hands.
It got canceled? That’s sad to hear but it was rather expensive. Hopefully they try again at some point.

I got the word mine wkll ship Monday. Was a fan of Fantastic Four when I was a kid so I decided to purchase it. The Throne was a different story, way too much money.

My main worry is him being short and stubby, which he sort of comes across here. Wish he showed another 1/6 figure next to him to see.

I think he looks okay laid down in the box:

vlcsnap-2023-11-25-17h50m30s029.png

It's just that after that he shoots him from the top down:

vlcsnap-2023-11-25-17h50m36s525.png

Shame the throne wasn't cheaper and more viable, as he looks good lounging:

vlcsnap-2023-11-25-17h52m28s935.png

I think he'll look better without the fur, as it'll let the hood fold down more naturally as it did in the promo photos.

S-Hero Dr. Doom 3.jpg

S-Hero Dr. Doom 2.jpg

Took a screenshot from Avengergram video as I’m curious how he look like without the hood up and it look pretty cool (Need to know if the magnet is strong enough to hold the mask) still not got answer back from Avengergram yet.
IMG_5699.jpeg

Looks great! Hope to hear from all of you that got this how it is in hand. I came so close to ordering this many times and was trying to put it off to see in hand first. Looks like I should have taken a chance. Maybe I will get the Iron Monarch, even though it won't be the same feel. I'm sure in 5-7 years we will get a Hot Toys MCU version once he finally shows up.
Same. It’s so very hard for me to justify many pre-orders until I get proper hands-on reviews first. Sometimes that bites me in the butt.

My main worry is him being short and stubby, which he sort of comes across here. Wish he showed another 1/6 figure next to him to see.
Via Avengergram on Instagram:

IMG_2014.jpeg
I had a feeling this would be the end result (“He’s short”) but we have to give S-Hero the benefit of the doubt. There’s no real “standard height” for figures these days, look no further than your average HT Iron Mayne 😬.

…despite that, I’m paying off my invoice soon and “he’s coming home”. My SooSoo Classic Trickster needs a drinking buddy 😄🍻

Back