1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

Got my Palpatine set! I really love them both... Cannot WAIT to repaint them... but they rock. I might have to get and extra Sidious body and put a Hasbro robe on him for a cheap ROTJ Emperor. :rock

DSCN3995.jpg

DSCN3994.jpg

DSCN3994.jpg

Now THAT's a display! :rock How'd you make out Josh, are your figures free of production scarring?

i got an email saying someone named Shannon Eldridge sent me a package and it will be here next tuesday. wonder what it could be.:dunno :lol

Thanks Sean! Yeah, my Palpatine has a faint line on his forehead and Sidious has a tiny one in the EXACT same place as yours. But it's hardly noticable, and after I repaint it, won't even matter. :rock

But they are really badass... I love them both!

Cool, and Josh, you won't regret slapping together a half-ass Jedi Emperor, I had a hard time taking the robes off him to go back to shooting the Sidious costume. The Hasbro robes are by no mean fantastic, but to look on my desk, see those robes, and THAT portrait inside the hood, it's a dream come true, and an SSC Emperor will be beyond my dreams.

I don't have the scaring on mine. I haven't read every post is this an issue with most of them?

Hey, whats that black box with an X?!? Holding out on us Josh :tap

I actually just noticed a bit of a line on my Sidious, but it is on his right cheek... oh well, no biggie.

Hey, whats that black box with an X?!? Holding out on us Josh :tap

I actually just noticed a bit of a line on my Sidious, but it is on his right cheek... oh well, no biggie.

:monkey3:monkey3:monkey3

I have my secrets... :D

It was a gift from someone, promised I would not reveal... I almost posted these pics and forgot about it being there. :google

Finally got a chance to pick this set up after missing the delivery yesterday (doggone snow!)...

Really nice set...can't think of a compliment to make that hasn't been posted already...these two figures are very good.

2250247848_44dd824fe8.jpg
2249452059_75a05b5a23.jpg

Finally got a chance to pick this set up after missing the delivery yesterday (doggone snow!)...

Really nice set...can't think of a compliment to make that hasn't been posted already...these two figures are very good.

2250247848_44dd824fe8.jpg
2249452059_75a05b5a23.jpg

WOW! That's one of the best images yet! You've managed to capture both perfectly yet have given them distinct tones and personalities. Great job!

Hey Jedibear, cool shots! What is your statue sitting on?

Thanks for the kind words Capt F, Coheteboy and Josh...

Coheteboy...the "stand" for the statue is an empty M&M candy container :) ....

The "lightining" is the spare hand that came with Hasbro's Unleashed Count Dooku a few years back...

There's always treasure in the trash :D....

Back