1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

Wow! Cool Mas Amedda figure! When did Sideshow com out with that? Or is it a custom? :lol

All kidding aside, nice shots Sean.

Thanks dude, and as always, great use of resources, I never had the Dooku unleashed but for photos at least, looks to be handy for lightning.

Sidebar, I think an AOTC Mas Ameda would be cool, even ROTS, but I liked the AOTC costume and coloration on the makeup and prosthetics better, ROTS almost looked a bit muted.

2249452059_75a05b5a23.jpg

Plastic Sith lightning = :cool::cool::cool:

Great picture. Gotta find me a Dooku now.;)

I wouldn't buy anything Palpatine. "What an ugly mutha fuXXer!" I like his lightsaber tho.:emperor

Dang, JB! Where do you live? Hoth? Every photo of yours is in the snow. :D

Gool ol' New England winters :) I think JB would agree though, better to get hammered with snow than haver hurricane's, droughts, tornadoes or earthquakes like the rest of the country.

CSC finally got theirs in...order time!!!:emperor:cool:

I'll post my share when it arrives.

Great shots, Cocoboloboy...

It's almost like a time shortly before Anakin learns who Palpatine is...and is letting someone know he's ready to defend his Chancellor...

Great shots, Cocoboloboy...

It's almost like a time shortly before Anakin learns who Palpatine is...and is letting someone know he's ready to defend his Chancellor...

Thanks jb, that's exactly what I was thinking when I took them.

I love your shots too. Wish we had that snow where I'm at.:monkey2 I miss New England.:monkey2:monkey2

I guess growing up with it for 20+ years I actually like the no-snow option here in OK. But, the suckiness of 100+ degree summers kinda balances out :lol

SmallPalpatine.jpg

Really nice pictures! But I'm so curious, how did you get Palps neck to look so long, long enough the pull the material up thru his collar? Did you use topstick on the shoulders to hold the material down? Did you pull the sculpt up a bit on the plug? Please share.

Most other pics, including mine, Palps looks to have a very short neck.

Did anyone ever have an answer for this question? The neck on the pic does look better.

SmallPalpatine.jpg

Did anyone ever have an answer for this question? The neck on the pic does look better.

Yeah, you need to futz with the clothing. Tug down on the tunic and such. The neck looks so short because the material is all bunched up at the top.

Back