1/6 ROTS Palpatine / Sidious Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Palpatine Image Thread

Thanks Badmoon it was nice outside today so while I was firing up the grill I thought I would take some pics while I was out there.

They have cameras that cost $40,000?!?!? :google

They do indeed, for the super duper duper pros. Depending on the end use of the photos, I think a fair ammount of photographers would agree on not needing that much, but the technology isn't quite at a point yet where a digital can replicate the quality of 35mm film camera's without looking at $20,000 + model. They're more speciailized brands too, Canon's best is a 12 MP camera for about $7000.

They do indeed, for the super duper duper pros. Depending on the end use of the photos, I think a fair ammount of photographers would agree on not needing that much, but the technology isn't quite at a point yet where a digital can replicate the quality of 35mm film camera's without looking at $20,000 + model. They're more speciailized brands too, Canon's best is a 12 MP camera for about $7000.

Wow! Thats expensive!

Little Palpatine. :lol

66.jpg

any pics of "Kit Fisto dieing like a *****" as another board member once put it.:lol i always liked Palp/Emp's saber style. its more like a stabbing or jousting method.

By far my favorite image yet, nostalgia to the max :rock another fine shot from Sambucca at RS.

Palps17.jpg

Well I have been trying to learn photoshop today. Here is my first attempt at Sith Lightening. :emperor

Emperorlightcopy.jpg

That's about the cleanest face I've seen yet. Eyes, everything is perfect, even at this size. Great pic, Josh! You got a really good one.

Thnx WG!! Yeah, I'm so happy with how the two I got came out especially Palps. I feel like mine is as good as the Old Ben I got which ranks quite high.The detailing is just awesome!!

Thnx WG!! Yeah, I'm so happy with how the two I got came out especially Palps. I feel like mine is as good as the Old Ben I got which ranks quite high.The detailing is just awesome!!
i dont think ive seen a figure that can stand up to a close up like that. amazing.

It really is that nice. Everything about Palps is top notch as is the case with Sidious.
cant wait for these but i still havent got my tracking number yet. plus i forgot that these need to be signed for. now i gotta figure out how to do that as im never around to meet the delivery man.

Did you take one of Sidious that close?

No, I didn't. I took nearly 1k shots yesterday of the stuff I had been putting off and when I got done I noticed I missed it.

cant wait for these but i still havent got my tracking number yet. plus i forgot that these need to be signed for. now i gotta figure out how to do that as im never around to meet the delivery man.

You could always leave a signed note on the door and see if they will leave it for ya.

No, I didn't. I took nearly 1k shots yesterday of the stuff I had been putting off and when I got done I noticed I missed it.

You could always leave a signed note on the door and see if they will leave it for ya.
ill think of something. there's a good chance he will leave it anyway. the mail is pretty lenient up here in anytown USA. my job said that they wont foward paychecks or W2s, but i just moved and both were fowarded before i could change my address at work.

Second attempt. Added some burn marks to the hand and improved the lightening.

Emperorlight2.jpg

Back