1/6 Redman Toys Coppola's Dracula

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've given my business to Timewalker and they are very good, but tend to receive things later than others. Ordered mine directly from TNS and I've had it for almost a month now.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Same here, but I jumped off the gotta have it before anyone else or gotta have it as quick as possible train several stops back...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I finally received mine from Timewalker a couple days ago....Here's a short video for those that are interested. Overall, I like it. Would I prefer to have Rainman's, yes. Would I also prefer not to pay 2k for it, yes.

I added myself to the wait list for this at the beginning of December at Timewalker and they said they should be able to fulfill the order but I’ve not heard anything back as yet.

Mine arrive's monday with Leatherface cant wait for the blood to flow ha ha....Cant help but want to play some vampire masquerade old school D&D Fun, or just throw in movie "What we do in the shadow's vampire comedy.:bat:bat:bat

Dracula arrived monday and for having him 4 a bit very impressed with him. He def shines in the cabinet only thing i plan to add is 1/6 white wolf and the blue suit version along with more vampires to family. I Cant recommend enough to pick him up while you can.

Dracula Blue will be in stock at TNS next week.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Nice, really looking forward to seeing in hand pics. Timewalker just sent my red version, but I’m in Australia so will probably take another week or so before I get him. Looking forward to adding him to my 1/6 vampire collection.

Got mine today from monsters in motion. I wish his face was paler. They really **** the bed on that; Big Disappointment.

Dracula Blue in Stock at TNS FB_IMG_1547561096168.jpegFB_IMG_1547561093199.jpeg

Honestly for the price I couldn't have asked for a better set of Dracula figures.

Gary Oldman is one of my favorite actors and I have always liked this version of the Dracula novel the best. Both figures are damn decent for the price.

Are they Rainman quality? Not a chance. But for those that can't afford the Rainman set this is a damn nice alternative!

Back