1/6 Predator 1 Team Customs & Jungle Diorama Cabinet

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zeek72

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello everyone, as a fan of the Predator movies and of Hot Toys, I designed this jungle diorama for my Predator 1 customs, Predators, and also fit some Platoon figs. in there too. Hope you enjoy the pics...

That is Wicked man . I wish i had the space and a cabinet to dedicate to just Predator - I have always wanted to buy a big ass fish tank and just make into a huge jungle scene with Predators in trees and killing people .

Great execution , It looks Awesome

LOL at the Dead VC on the ground

That is Wicked man . I wish i had the space and a cabinet to dedicate to just Predator - I have always wanted to buy a big ass fish tank and just make into a huge jungle scene with Predators in trees and killing people .

Great execution , It looks Awesome

LOL at the Dead VC on the ground

Thanks. The cabinet was an old store display case that a friend sold me for 75 bucks. He delivers water to businesses that are always closing and looking to unload unwanted cabinets. The rest of the stuff was simple purchases at Michaels/Pets Mart..etc.

Hi Zeek cool dio, Do you know anywhere I can get the Mac & Dillon heads please ?

Rocco the sculptor of these heads said he doesn't have the molds anymore. I may have a mold of the Mac head because I was planning on making a Mac "freshly killed" figure and needed another head to mod. Let me take a look around my house, and pm you. As far as Dillon goes, you might want to send Charles Hughey a pm on here and he may have a mold of Dillon. Not sure.

Back