1/6 Play Toy - P022 Galaxy Senator (Padme)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just want this TPM outfit. She looked cool in it and it feels a whole lot more SW to me than a lot of those other dresses she wore.

0e13c372802331b1396934943118053b_1.jpeg

Not bad but not sure if I really need it. I feel like the Geonosis outfit is the one that I really wanted and that may be the only one I need.

Yep, Geonosis and the Red Gown are her most iconic looks and are done now.

A lot of them would pop on a shelf but I think the TPM end battle and Padme Naberrie disguise would go best with other SW figures or pregnant Padme when she confronts Anakin and he "breaks her heart"

I dig it! Looks really well done to me but no interest in this look. I prefer the more action ready outfits for Padme which the Geonisis look accomplishes for me.

I really like the figure but don't think I need to make room for it. It really is a "pretty" look but as someone else said, Geonosis and the TPM red gown are her iconic looks and I have both of those. Kudos to those who want this as I think it is very well done.

At this rate, all her looks will be done while HT has to legally get Natalie's permission.
True but then the HT release actually bears a passing resemblance to Natalie whereas this looks like some random cosplayer. I think the previous Play Toy release (with the red robe) is better, but I think that's due to Natalie's face being painted for that particular look.

I think I need this. How was the red gown figure? Is it worth getting? I have a feeling that will be coming from hot toys but who knows? Hot toys makes no sense.

Back