1/6 PLAY TOY P018 Queen (Amidala)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To me episode 1 is a bit of a guilty pleasure. Its a boring star wars movie for 2 hours out of 2 hours 15 minutes but...it has the best star wars trailer.

This is a must have for me.

Yup I just ordered as well. Hopefully it's able to slip through the cracks the way the third party Mace and Anakin did, but I'm not optimistic. And I really can't see HT making this. If they do give us a TPM Padme it'll probably be in this outfit (which I would totally love as well):

MV5BMTU5OTM0ODU5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjE0MTY2Mw@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

Yeah, that’s one issue with her. I can hodgepodge her somewhere in the display but she doesn’t really fit in just on her own.
I believe exactly the opposite. This is one of those figures which can be displayed on their own and still look perfectly fine.

The other thing I fear about this is the height.

I'm certain they will make the dress fitted for a standard female body and not a very small female. And you won't be able to do a body swap because the dress will be way too long with no way to hem it unless you are a tailor.

The other thing I fear about this is the height.

I'm certain they will make the dress fitted for a standard female body and not a very small female. And you won't be able to do a body swap because the dress will be way too long with no way to hem it unless you are a tailor.

Idk why but I picture a phicen body under there, and shes gonna end up being as tall as Qui-Gon lol

Figure is definitely too tall.
17D5FDFD-D2D9-472F-BBCE-31EF1B9656BE.jpeg

Guess I’ll just have to imagine she’s wearing some Japanese style platform sandals which is why her legs appear so long.
10D87611-4791-42BB-B4D7-172AB409E671.jpeg

Figure is definitely too tall.
View attachment 632490

Guess I’ll just have to imagine she’s wearing some Japanese style platform sandals which is why her legs appear so long.
View attachment 632491
The height is the least of my worries right now. I’m still getting used to the fact we’re getting a decent Padme. The dress could drape out a bit more on the floor so perhaps a slightly shorter body would give enough slack in the dress to spread it a bit wider. I’m more worried the dress will end up being too short and not lay properly on the ground.

1/6 female heads are nearly always undersized though, so I wouldn't read too much into that. This figure may not be quite as short as Portman was, but I doubt it'll be 12 inches.

Details and material might not be 100%. However, for price like this, really is bargain. Hope the end product quality is good.

Attachments

• originals.jpg
    originals.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, for the price and considering that it’s third party I find it hard to complain too much about things like scale or the outfit being perfect. Hopefully the figure actually releases.

Back