1/6 PLAY TOY P018 Queen (Amidala)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Disney never learned that 2 wrongs don't make a right it seems
One day the industry will learn how to elevate heroic women alongside heroic men instead of at their expense.
Hopefully, a balance coming in the next few years once Disney finishes their mass lay-offs by firing all the ideologues they flooded the company with who have now left them in financial ruin.

Now- to PO this beauty!

Overall, it looks good since she’s the only decent Amidala released so far. Interesting choice for the fabric, looks like a microsuede even though the original was a satin. The shoulder mantle in the back is missing the “hood” also, but most likely fabric choice and differing details are for cost/ease of production.

Preordered anyways! Let’s hope she makes it to production! I’ve waited since 1999 for a 1/6 scale Theed Amidala. 😂

The six to twelve month delay advised by Kit gives me some pause. Overall though the price is more than fair. I’ll probably pre-order.

Is the low price typical? Makes me wonder if they can pull it off.

That price is almost too good, even for a 3rd party figure these days, isn't it? I think it looks amazing, might just take my chances here.

I'm not too worried, the body is probably reused, it says it comes with boots and without them being shown I'll assume they're reused as well. The head mold is big and intricate but then they save on labor with the face painting being really basic. It comes with just 2 hands total and no stand.

Not one I want but fantastic to see. We need more third party stuff because hot toys aren’t going to make them.
Yeah right - too interesting in bloody cooker-cutter clones and not much else. Such wasted opportunities, come on - behave yourself HT’s!

Also the outfit might not be as complicated to make as some other characters since it isn't form fitting and there aren't things like straps and other various details

That initial photo looks amazing and that price really is making it hard to resist preordering, even if I don't collect much of the PT...

I guess I can display her next to Darth Maul?

Yeah, that’s one issue with her. I can hodgepodge her somewhere in the display but she doesn’t really fit in just on her own.

Or have her holding Peanut Luke.

Peanut Luke.jpg

Back