1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok ill be there at 1030 friday. thanks for all the help guys i never would have a chance at getting this without you all.....sweetttttttttttttttttt

devlinboy said:
ok ill be there at 1030 friday. thanks for all the help guys i never would have a chance at getting this without you all.....sweetttttttttttttttttt

:lol :rotfl :rotfl :lol

:dance :dance :dance :dance

:monkey3

vlcsnap5088676600ro2.jpg

Hmmm there is the chocolate cake I've been looking for.

DarthNeil said:
Maulfan thanks for posting that Obi ROTS pic... and Justin--your pic is just disturbing.:rotfl

DarthNeil, let me assure you, seeing the pics is not nearly as disturbing as me actually posing those figures for a photo op! :rotfl

But hey, someone's gotta do it in the name of Sideshow improvement requests. ;)

Hands down, the most authentic looking Sideshow 1/6 figure to date. All thanks to Trev!

So do all versions come with the training remote? if so the exclusive is a pass.

025.jpg

I tapped my resoureces, and I believe I found that "patch" but it appears more to be a stain than something sewn to the fabric.

Darth Sheba said:
I wonder if anyone is going to "distress" the costume so it won't look quite so pristine and new.

The final fabric may have a bit of texture to make it feel more worn out, there isn't any like tearing or anything that gives away the age of his wardrobe, it's more so an overall texture like when a t-shirt is worn a lot and starts to feel rougher and have a texture to it instead of being smooth, I'm sure they could find a material that would synth that.

madden821 said:
I thought that was in an accessory pack like with Maul???

If I rememer correct Dusty said tey all come with that and the exclusive was Leia hologram

Back