1:6 Old Ben Preorder Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was insane - luckily I just got my order placed by phone.

I still have the same webpage loading issues too no matter what links I tried - homepage, Tom's, etc. Nothing.

Good luck everyone.

I got through the phone like 10 minutes ago. Just kept hitting redial until it started ringing, Robin picked up and I was able to make the order. Apparently though their system is down so it's not just the website.

***** this. I don't have all day to sit around for a glow in the dark Leia. I'll buy it on ebay. For a company that does so much selling online you'd think they could anticipate this. Guess I won't waste my time tomorrow either.:emperor :emperor :emperor :emperor

Anyone experiencing slowness here too? Even if we have 1000 people connected simultaneously, it should be okay.

ARGGGHHHHH!!!! Rebooted the whole computer, still nothing, phone's busy, I wanted 2 figures to ever be made in this entire line, this is one of them, and this is happening, life is kicking me in the balls everytime I try to enjoy anything lately...

Back