1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

Click the pic! Buy now!

Hit-Girl: Kick *** 2 -RAH - Sixth Scale Figure

Id like to order her but im afraid it would look like crap in hands...

ss has hit girl for $224.99???? BBTS has her for $189.99....$36 less. why such a big difference in price?

ss has hit girl for $224.99???? BBTS has her for $189.99....$36 less. why such a big difference in price?

Because they think they can, I guess.:dunno

At any rate, I'm ordering this from BBTS with the hopes that Kick A** soon follows.:rock

their stuff has improved drastically bro. give them another shot.

If this is true I may give it a shot. How is the paint app in their recent final products compared to their prototypes? They used to be a big difference when it comes to real person characters. Ani characters are fine though.

If this is true I may give it a shot. How is the paint app in their recent final products compared to their prototypes? They used to be a big difference when it comes to real person characters. Ani characters are fine though.

i can't really speak for their real person characters as I don't have those, but their anime stuff is quite fantastic. like I said, overall I do believe they have greatly improved.

Sideshow is a distributor so they it a retail to the public. They do not want to undercut the sellers who buy wholesale from Sideshow.

Sideshow is a distributor so they it a retail to the public. They do not want to undercut the sellers who buy wholesale from Sideshow.

recently with hot toys figures, sideshow has required retailers not to charge more than they do. maybe they have an agreement with HT?

if you notice, bbts, alter ego and a slew of others in the US no longer give 5-10% off hot toys products but they do for others from SS. this is a medicom figure and maybe that's why BBTS has it lower. there's just too big a difference to seem like the right pricing.

Waaay overpriced... even $189 is a stretch for what you get. But $25 bucks below Grievous or the Deluxe Vader for that is not happening :lol

But on the plus side, I'm confident this will be clearanced for under $100 if you're patient.

recently with hot toys figures, sideshow has required retailers not to charge more than they do. maybe they have an agreement with HT?

if you notice, bbts, alter ego and a slew of others in the US no longer give 5-10% off hot toys products but they do for others from SS. this is a medicom figure and maybe that's why BBTS has it lower. there's just too big a difference to seem like the right pricing.

yup. that's why if you are gonna buy this figure, really look elsewhere besides ssc. it's so much lower at other retailers.

Waaay overpriced... even $189 is a stretch for what you get. But $25 bucks below Grievous or the Deluxe Vader for that is not happening :lol

But on the plus side, I'm confident this will be clearanced for under $100 if you're patient.

I think so too, but under $100 is a bit extreme. It does have some nice stuff going with it.

I think so too, but under $100 is a bit extreme. It does have some nice stuff going with it.

yeah there is no way you will ever find this for under 100...ever. if that's what you're waiting for you'll be waiting forever. sure it's over priced, but all these figures are now a days.

Medicom stuff has seen prices below $100. A recent example was the Hush Joker. Not saying this will do that, but it will drop. I ain't biting at $189. I'd be tempted at $120, but If it doesn't no big loss as I'm not keen on the sculpt.

hey hobby, your site is great, prices are fair also. lots of luck on here :wave

Thanks my friend, as collectors ourselves, we try to do something fun and not just about money (though it IS critical, I'm not kidding myself). Feel free to look around and check out our Facebook page too, I recently posted a lot of SDCC pics there. :welcome

Back