1/6 Medicom Kick-Ass 2 - Hit-Girl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 Medicom Kick-*** 2 Hit-Girl

I received mine from AmiAmi a few weeks ago but have not taken her out of packaging yet. I am hoping to post a proper comparison if my Play Toy Purple Girl PO from Vantage Collectibles ever materializes. Figure looks good overall with movie accurate costume and props. The head sculpt is rather cartoonish and does not closely resemble the actress imo. Even though this is significantly more expecnsive, I'm thinking the unliscenced Purple Girl may turn out to be the better of the two. Stay tuned.

I have mine ordered through bbts and havent gotten it as well.

Yep, ordered through SSC - no sign of her.

Ironically enough, checked my e-mail this morning and SSC shipped her out to me overnight!! (I'm on the east coast) :yess:

Really looking forward to her, as the "cartoon-ish ness" of her head sculpt isn't really a deal breaker for me. I'll just put her next to my 3A Toys Adventure Kartel stuff. lol

Still waiting mine...

I think I'll have it in hand tomorrow..

I'll take some pics and post them here..

I want to get just the head from ''purple girl''
but I can't find one anywhere

Me too Damien, but as you said, there's none anywhere.

Maybe later on ebay.

BBTS has her for cheaper than Sideshow.
Does anyone know which company made that bike?
Is it custom or what?

I think this version is great. I can get people not liking the sculpt for being more or less idealized and not true to Chloe, but the sculpt looks great anyways and the rest of the figure is so dead on. Very good job on this from medicom.

I think this version is great. I can get people not liking the sculpt for being more or less idealized and not true to Chloe, but the sculpt looks great anyways and the rest of the figure is so dead on.

Agreed. I did not mean to suggest that I disliked the stylized Medicom sculpt. It's appealing in the same way as the HT Appleseed Deunan Knute figure or the recent excellent Sideshow Harley Quinn. Also the sculpted hair can be a nice break from messing with the rooted stuff.

Here is mine.. Just opened it a couple hours ago.. Didn't have more time to get her in different poses.

Just a close look and a size comparison.. As you can see with Wolverine.. And it's about the same size as the Amazing Spider Man..

I´ll try more poses and more size comparison pics later or tomorrow..

image.jpeg

image (1).jpeg

Back