1/6 Map Room Project

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay dokay. I got my first copy of everything. Everything looks great. Here's a picture. The Well of Souls I did up for my brother so its painted and all.

map_room.jpg

Should be getting more copies soon. Then I'll start offering them if anybody still wants them.

Congrats on this great project!! This version is more complete than sideshow version, crearly best option to recreate the scene :clap

Cool man, looks good.

Now this just means I'll HAVE to get the DX. I'll have a Map Room, but I'll need the fig to go with it, haha.

If the price is significantly better than the SS version, I could definitly be interested. You've done a fabulos job, really outstanding work.

Cool. The remaining pieces are being cast. Everything looks great so far. I will probably have everything in a couple of weeks. The price for a set will be $100 plus shipping.

Alright. I should have copies of this today or tomorrow. I'll go back through the thread and contact everybody to see if still interested.

I wish Hot Toys Indy turned out better. So very sad.

Hey, do you have an updated pic of the completed set? I may be game for one myself, thanks.

Wow, that's looking great, I plan on creating a base for this with a rectangular glass box to go over it and use it as a coffee table!

Back